Agni The God of Fire Aftermath

Chapter 112

No One POV

After the defeat of Agni everyone had pretty much went back to the lab in Kanto to rest and process what just happened, as Agni had managed to wipe out the entirety of Cianwood city and destroyed part of Olivine city as well.

But Agni had also managed to melt and create a massive crater in the ocean which was still being filled up by water as Kyogre was seen doing its job trying to fill in the blanks.

To think this is the weakest of teen Dark Knights as there's still 9 more that is stronger than him, and to them that is a pretty scary thought.

They had arrived at the Pokémon lab as Chloe and Leaf has gotten out of the bunker that Keenan had built underground a long with a few of his Pokémon that was afraid of what's to come had also came out of the bunker, Professor Cerise was very relieved to see that their ok.

Cerise:*breathes in relief*oh thank god you guys are safe, we was watching the news and can see some of the action from here.he said out loud

Keenan:it's going to take a lot more to kill us you know that right.he said back to him

Chrysa:still tho, whatever that was it certainly was intense it's a good thing everyone else had stayed behind.she said

Goh:yeah if only I could've catch that Charizard tho that's definitely something you don't see everyday.he commented

As everyone had pretty much looked at him as if he was retarted which he is as even Ash was very unsure about all of that since a Charizard that size and intense will not be good for his dome since it isn't near the size of Keenan's dome.

Kalakaua:what are you fucking retarted why the hell do you want to catch a Pokémon like that, you must be out of your goddam mind.he said to him

Goh:what it's a unique Pokémon and I strive to catch one like that.he said back to him

Tatsumi:*with a blank look*you keep saying that and yet you haven't captured a Legendary yet truly disappointing.he said out loud

Goh:*sweating a bit*wh-hey I'll catch a Legendary..someday hopefully.he said to him

Keenan:*rolls his eyes*yeah like that WILL EVER happen lol.he said

Ash:*sweats*i'm with them on this one Goh I don't think catching a Charizard like that is a good idea.he said as well

At least one of them has the goddam brains to not catch a Pokémon like Agni and well it's not like they could capture it in the first place since it was already Dynamax and well Keenan and the others didn't even tried capturing it.

The Evil Arceus has most likely put on some kind of barrier to prevent them being captured although both Robin and Kū are exceptions since both Lehua and Haleakala still have their poke balls.

Keenan:*sighs*we don't have the energy to deal with their stupidity we're leaving cmon you 2.he said as they walked past them

As Tobias had already gone back to his castle in Saffron city to relax and Keenan well soon as he appeared by the dome he gotten bombarded by repeated slaps from Leaf who was holding a newspaper as both Kala and Tatsu just stood in the back sweat dropping.

They made their way back to the house that Keenan made but when they arrived their they seen Leaf and Chloe outside waiting for them as she has the twins in the stroller, as they were about to say hi until Leaf had came by with a newspaper.

Then she started to beat the shit out of Keenan with it just like Chika from Love is War as Tatsumi and Kalakaua had once again stood in the sidelines not wanting to be part of this since well it has nothing to do with them in the first place.