Mallow vs Ohia, The Flower's Power

Chapter 136

No One POV

After the absolute massacre known as Kalakaua beating the absolute crap out of Kaiwe, the next math up is about to start which is a battle between Ohia and Mallow 2 of Kalakaua's childhood friends and his ex girlfriend.

He's not sure how she was able to pass Plumeria but at the same time he's quite impressed since who knows how long Plumeria was training with Guzma, but at the same time he's not real sure of how strong Ohia is.

Announcer:with the first battle out of the way we can now move onto the next match up which is Ohia vs Mallow, so please make your way onto the battlefield.he said into the mic

With that Kala had decided to sit down in the sidelines just like everyone else as pretty much everyone on the side had all stared at him warily while Guzma was also looking at him, and the same can be said for Gladion.

Kiawe needed help to get off of the battlefield after the humiliating battle with the help from Sophocles and Lana of course since Mallow's battle was up next.

Speaking of which the 2 contestants had made their way onto the battlefield as Mallow is standing in Kala's box and Ohia in Kiawe's box.

Nanu:um this battle will be a 3 vs 3 just like before and the winner will be decided once either sides Pokémon is unable to continue, it's been decided that Mallow will choose first.he announced to them

Mallow:alright Vileplume let's go.as she threw out her first choice

Her first Pokémon had appeared onto the battlefield with a small cry as Kala had raised an eyebrow at it since he wasn't expecting her to get new Pokémon, but then again he should've since it's been awhile since he last seen her battle.

Ohia:*mutters*a Vileplume well crap there goes my decision of using fairy type Pokémon.she muttered to herself

Announcer:and Mallow's first choice is a Vileplume which is definitely a Pokémon we have f seen her use as of yet not even in the last round.he said into the mic

Ohia:I'll just use this one, alright Exploud let's show them what you've got.she said out loud

As Ohia's first choice of Pokémon had made its way onto the battlefield with a loud roar as Kala had also raised an eyebrow since it seemed that her Loudred that she had before had also evolved, back then she had a Loudred gifted to her by her mom and well they really did matched.