Domino and The 3 Stooges

A/N:sorry but this song has been stuck in my head since I was looking at memes earlier so I had to put it.

Chapter 132

No One POV

It has been 1 week since Domino had officially moved into the House of Keenan and well if there's one word that'll describe her stay it'll be...CHAOTIC, like seriously the 3 of them really know how to have a good time.

They may or may not had also dragged her poor unfortunate self in some of the messes that they do around the lab and around the dome as well, and well to say the least let's take a small recap shall we.

Let's have a flashback of what Domino had went through on the 2nd day of being at the said house as Keenan,Kalakaua and Tatsumi were all playing Mario kart 8 in the living room and well it was chaos.

*Flashback*

Domino was about to make lunch for everyone else in the house which is just her along with Keenan,Tatsumi and Kalakaua since Leaf had decided to go back to her moms place for she can show off her newborn son.

And well the first thing she was greeted with was a boat load of swear words and a large flat screen T.V of them playing Mario kart.

Kalakaua:NO YOU STUPID BITCH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.he shouted

Tatsumi:*laughs like a gremlin*hehehe remember the last time we played asshole, that's payback bitch.he said back to him

Kalakaua:*glared at him*grhh I should use the Time orb to make your ass sick again.he said back to him

Keenan:think fast chuckle nuts because I AM HERE.he said like All Might

As he managed to blow the 2 of them up with a bomb-omb which made not Tatsu and Kala wide eyed in shock since Keenan had literally came out of nowhere and took 1st place.

Tatsumi/Kalakaua:*shouts*YOU MOTHER FUCKER.they shouted

Keenan:*smirks*first come first serve.he replied

To say the least it was quite the noisy late morning but Domino had still made lunch for all of them and well it was very odd since one minute they were at each other throats, and the next their casually eating lunch together.

Domino:*sweat drops*seriously how do they function.she said to herself

*End Flashback*

But that was just one of the incidents she managed to get herself into, but there is one case that she managed to actually apply herself in one of those crazy activities that they do around the dome and what not.

Instead of Mario kart on the T.V and in games well Keenan still has those Revavrooms and to say the least poor Domino was dragged into this whole mess since there wasn't anyone who wanted to play real life Mario kart with them.

Apparently the ones who was with them had remembered what happened in the first one as of course Goh had stayed VERY FAR away from that since he still has PTSD of Haleakala chucking a whole ass Snorlax at him.

*Flashback*

It was Domino's 4th day at the house and today she isn't in the kitchen or anything like that, today she's outside in the middle of the street sitting in a Revavroom along with Keenan,Kalakaua,Tatsumi,Remo,Macy and Haleakala and Lehua this time.

Domino:*very unsure*uhhh are you sure this is a good idea I mean we are literally in the middle of the street.she asked

Keenan:*laughs*HAHAHAA of course not it's real life Mario kart it's not safe at all.he told her