The Aftermath and Moving On

Chapter 147

No One POV

4 days had passed ever since the death of Namakaokahi and Sabrina as they have held a private funeral for those who are close to them and the family and gave her a proper burial at the castle that Tobias lives at.

It has also been 4 days since Haleakala was last seen as Lehua was starting to get a bit worried about his brother but knows that he's strong enough to take care of himself, so he wasn't too worried to say the least.

But during those past 4 days the trio had went and battled the last remaining Elite Four member of their respective leagues that they participated in.

In Tatsumi's battle against Karen he used Serperior,Zapdos,Pidgeot,Crobat,Heracross and Scizor. His Ace for that battle was Pidgeot as he managed to defeat Karen's Mega Tyranitar although it was really close.

For Keenan's battle against Flint he used Tyrantrum,Dubwool,Charizard,Moltres,Mudsdale and Steelix. His Ace for that battle was his Charizard of course as it was a hard battle between them but when he Mega Evolved him it was game over.

Last but not least was Kalakaua's battle up against Drake which was in his opinion harder than the last 2 Elite Four battle. He used Samurott,Avalugg,Urshifu,Liepard,Frosslass and Noivern. His Ace for that battle was Samurott as it was a hard fight between Drake's Mega Salamence which was High tier Champion level but he pulled off the victory.

But right now the 3 of them are all relaxing In the dome wanting to catch a break from it all.

Tatsumi:hmm so what do you guys plan on using against your Champion's.he asked them 

Keenan:of course I'll be using the best team I could possibly think of so Decidueye and Lucario of course, and Cynthia doesn't mind if I use a Legendary so Suicune as well. But other then that I'm not entirely sure.he told them 

Kalakaua:*shrugs*i'm on the same page as you guys here, but I do know I'm using Samurott,Urshifu and Dragonite since Steven does not fuck around I mean have you seen his Metagross.he said out loud 

They still need to think of what Pokémon they need to use against Lance,Cynthia and Steven as this will be their hardest battle yet and they need to prepare for it. What they're most worried about are their Ace Pokémon.

Since they've had them for awhile now it's clear that they'll be stronger than usual and larger as well, but they do have a new sparring partner and that's Riley but he isn't here at the moment he's spending time with his girlfriend.

Keenan:but what I'm more worried about is where the hell is Haleakala, he's been gone for like 4 whole days.he wondered out loud

Tatsumi:well I doubt anyone can kill him I mean you've punched him hard as you can and he stood there tanking the attack, and your punches can flatten a whole ass building.he said to him

Keenan:*shrugs*hmm maybe he's on a small vacation somewhere wanting to get away from the Dark Knights or whatever.he said 

Kalakaua:*mutters*that or his unfortunate ass had gotten dragged into another mess.he muttered

He isn't entirely wrong about that but that's for a later time as Keenan had decided to spend some time with Chloe,Leaf and the twins as they not only have the large Grimmsnarl that Tobias have as a bodyguard. But they also had that Isaiah plush that came from a weird dimensional mishap.

Apparently the plush also has a defense mechanism for the babies in case they're in danger, so they have the Grimmsnarl and the plush to keep them safe.