Backed Into A Corner

Chapter 84

No One POV

Skarmory is flying around dodging Tyranitar's Stone Edge as she's doing it with great speed and grace with shows from the training she gotten from Togekiss as he was the one who taught her how to dodge and use her speed as an advantage in battle.

Ash:don't stop Tyranitar keep up the pressure use Dark Pulse now.he commanded

Keenan:Agility to dodge.he ordered her

As Skarmory had gotten a blue glow around her as she disappeared out of sight which completely dodged the chain of dark energy that was aimed at her, as Skarmory had appeared above Tyranitar.

Keenan:now use Flash Cannon and aim down Skarmory.he ordered her

Ash:*his eyes widens a bit*oh no quick use Iron Defense Tyranitar.he told him

Tyranitar's body had gotten covered in bluish silver energy as his defenses has been raised, while Skarmory had shot the steel beam of energy at him which made explosion upon contact as Tyranitar growled in pain.

Keenan:keep it up Skarmory, use Air Slash but aim for the ground by its legs.he ordered her

Ash:not gonna happen use Fire Blast.he ordered him

Keenan:*sweats*well fuck me sideways.he said to himself

Everyone heard what he said as Kalakaua,Tatsumi and Chloe had sweat dropped and chuckled a bit as Skarmory had flapped her wings sending the blades of energy at Tyranitar.

As a large stream of fire that broke into 4 directions at the shape of a star had been unleashed by his mouth as it consumed her Air Slash attack as it hurled its way at Skarmory, as she was hit by the attack which made an explosion in the air.

Skarmory was seen flying down onto the ground obviously defeated after taking a super effective move like that head on as she has burn marks and swirls in her eyes as Keenan had returned her.

[Skarmory has been defeated]

Keenan:*returns Skarmory*return Skarmory you've done really well now take a good rest.he thanked her and praised her

Ash:*pumps his fist*yes good job Tyranitar let's keep it up.he cheered as he roared

Tatsumi:he sure does seem happy that he managed to defeat Skarmory.he commented

Kalakaua:although Ash has defeated 2 of Keenan's Pokémon he still hasn't used his more stronger ones yet, he can live this moment for the time being.he said out loud

What they said is pretty much true but Ash's Pokémon are also not in good condition like his Dragonite and the same can be said for Sirfecthed as those 2 Pokémon are not only injured but poisoned as thanks to Roserade their performances will be lessened.

Keenan:*throws out a ball*alright Aerodactyl time to show me what you've got.he said as he threw out his next choice

Which honestly surprised everyone there as they wasn't expecting him to use a Pokémon like that since he's still quite new to the team and he only just begun to train him, but the thing is Aerodactyl is already at a High tier League level as he's knocking on the door on Elite Four level.

Keenan's shiny Aerodactyl has quite a lot of potential as with a little more training he'll catch up with Keenan's top Pokémon.