Alola Here We Come

Chapter 46

No One POV

Keenan is currently taking a break from training himself and his Pokémon as he had made the training regimen a bit more harder then the last one since his Pokémon are getting used to the current one so he had to make a new one and well all of them had improved, as his newly evolved Sealeo is still getting used to his body so it'll takes a bit more time. His Tyrantrum has gotten a lot stronger as he's able to go up against both Zweilous and Shelgon and give them a decent challenge as he's definitely Mid-League level, but the rest of his Pokémon aren't falling behind as well.

Keenan's Roserade is almost League level the same can be said for his Golem which is also one of the Pokémon he'll take with him to Alola since he never really used her and well most of his Pokémon has gotten stronger aside from his more stronger ones like Charizard,Rhyperior and Rapidash.

Keenan:*chuckles*man that was a killer but glad to see all of you improving.he said as his Dartrix is laying down next to him

Keenan:*pets Dartrix*the same can be said for you Dartrix I can tell your getting close to evolving I bet your ready to be a Decidueye now aren't you.he said as he chirped in response

He looked toward both Shelgon and Zweilous as the 2 of them are besides each other also out of breath as their glad that their getting a break from the intense training bracket as he chuckled as they both still have that rivalry as he does need to stop them from fighting every once in a while, but he's glad that their somewhat neutral with each other.

His Rotom phone started to ring as he sat up and looked at his phone and seen it was Gyomei as he's calling him.

Keenan:oh I wonder if their here already.as he picks up the phone

Keenan:*on the phone*yes dad is there something you need.he answered the phone

Gyomei:*on the phone*yes we're finally here at Vermilion city and we're about to reach the lab are you there.he asked him

Keenan:yes of course I'm here after all I've been waiting to have some vacation time with you guys but I'll meet you at the front of the lab.he told him

Gyomei:*on the phone*alright I'll see you there goodbye.as he hung up the phone

As Keenan does feel a bit weird that he has his own family in the Pokémon world but he doesn't mind since his dad is literally the Stone Hashira from Demon Slayer and well he also has a younger brother named Takuto as he never really had any younger siblings since he's the youngest back in his old world.

But this time it's different as he's the oldest well aside from Tobias which is his only living family member aside from that asshole of a dad that they have which is Rizevim but he made his way toward the entrance of the lab.

Change Scene

Both Gyomei and Takuto are currently at the front of the lab as Gyomei is seen talking to Professor Cerise as he's shocked to see how tall and huge he is as Takuto is playing with his shiny Torracat as Professor Cerise was interested in the shiny Pokémon but didn't wanted to approach him since it looked like it wanted to attack him.

Cerise:*bows*its nice too meet the person who raised Keenan.he said as he bowed

Gyomei:there's no need to bow it's nice to meet the person who's taking care of Keenan.he said to him

Cerise:*chuckles nervously*trust me when I say this but he takes care of himself I rarely help him with things but who's this with you.he asked him