Keenan The Prodigy

Chapter 20

No One POV

Right now both Ash and Keenan are having a battle as they have not defeated any of their Pokémon as of yet as it's a 3 vs 3 as Keenan has his Pokémon ready to battle up against Ash but he's taking this a bit cautiously since he's of course going to be using Pikachu and he's watched the anime many times and knows just how strong that Pikachu is. But luckily or unluckily that Ash is not using Pikachu right off the bat as he's using a different Pokémon which is Larvitar a Pokémon that he wasn't expecting Ash to get.

Ash:alright Larvitar use Rock Smash.he commanded

Keenan:don't get his by that attack use Crunch.he called out

Ash:brace yourself Larvitar.he said to him

As the large glowing jaw of energy had bit down onto Larvitar hard as he just grunted out in pain since it didn't really do that much damage as Larvitar is seen shaking off the attack as he's looking at Zweilous with a glare.

Ash:alright use Stone Edge.he called to him

Keenan:let's finish this Zweilous use Dragon Pulse.he called out

The 2 Pokémon had did their attacks as Zweilous had shot out a beam of draconian energy toward Larvitar while the opposing Pokémon had slammed its tiny feet onto the ground as pillars of glowing stones and shot up from the ground as the 2 attacks had clashed with one another creating an explosion.

Ash:use Tackle now.he said to him

Keenan:meet it head on with Head Smash.he said called out

Zweilous has gathered enough energy on both of its heads as its glowing brown in color as he full on slammed himself right into Larvitar as he cried out in pain as he was shot flying back toward Ash's side of the battlefield as Larvitar is seen with swirls in his eyes.

Cerise:*raises his hand*Larvitar is unable to battle Zweilous is the winner, Ash please send out your next Pokémon.he announced for everyone can know

Ash:*pets him*you did well for your first battle Larvitar return and get some rest.he said as he returned him back into his ball

Keenan:*pets Zweilous*you did well too Zweilous return and get some rest let one of your other Pokémon have a chance.he said as he returned him back into his ball

Goh:he's returning Zweilous I guess he's going to be using a different Pokémon.he said as he seen Keenan take out another ball

Chloe:I wonder which Pokémon he'll use now.she wondered out loud

Ash:alright Dragonite let's go.he said

He threw out his next Pokémon which Keenan had expected him to send out Dragonite as his next choice as he appeared roaring as he landed onto the battlefield with his usual happy expression as Keenan can't be fooled by its cute and adorable look as this thing had defeated Korrina's Mega Lucario back in the series and defeated Iris's Haxorus but he knows it's not at that level as of yet.

Keenan:*throws his ball*this is my next Pokémon Rhyperior let's go.he said as he tossed his next choice

As Keenan's 12ft tall Rhyperior had appeared onto the battlefield roaring loudly announcing his arrival as everyone is a bit surprised to see him using Rhyperior but they sorta expected it while Ash was sort of expecting him to use either Latios or Heatran but he's probably saving them for later, but little does he know is that he isn't planning on using either of his Legendary Pokémon.