Steven vs Kalakaua Pt.2

Chapter 158

No One POV

Dragonite had dodged an attack from Steven's monster of an Aggron as Dragonite had sent a Flamethrower at its direction which did damage but he swung his arm dispersing the attack.

Steven:use Heavy Slam now Aggron.he commanded him

Kalakaua:weave through it and use Dragon Pulse up close.he commanded

As Dragonite had barely managed to dodge the massive tail of Aggron and unleashed the beam of draconian energy at Aggron's face creating an explosion. As Dragonite had then flown back toward Kala's side to gain some distance.

The smoke had cleared up to reveal that it barely did anything although there are a few scratches on its body and that's pretty much it.

Kalakaua:*grits his teeth*tough bastard now aren't ya Aggron.he said to himself

Steven:Flash Cannon now.he ordered

Aggron had roared and sent the beam of metallic energy at Dragonite who didn't had time to move or block the attack as he was hit full force from the attack creating a large explosion. Dragonite was affected but the attack quite a lot.

Kalakaua:in that case let's use Dragon Rush go now.he called out

Steven:use your Dragon Rush as well Aggron.he commanded the same move

Both Pokémon roared and gotten covered with energy as they both either flew or charged at one another until they both impacted each other in the middle creating another large explosion and a bit more powerful as well.

Aggron was sent skidding back to Steven's side a bit winded and injured from that collision but overall fine. But Dragonite on the other hand had been launched back, as he landed a few feet in front of Kala.

Kalakaua:*sweating a bit*crap cmon Dragonite stand up.he tried to encourage him

Steven:your Dragonite is still able to stain after taking a hit like that, dam it really is impressive that's for sure.he commented

Kalakaua:*thinks*if he takes one more hit like that he's fucked, well it looks like I need to do a suicidal charge.he thought to himself

Kala's Dragonite had stood up but stumbled back a bit but still managed to stand in his 2 feet but battered and bruised up, almost like how he ends up after intense training sessions with his Pokémon.

Black sparks had bounced around Dragonite but nothing much had happened, but both Steven and Kala had noticed that.

Steven:*thinks*what the hell was that? Don't tell me it's just like Tatsumi's Typhlosion because if so I need to end this now.he thought to himself

Kalakaua:alright Dragonite time for a suicidal charge, use Meteoric Draco Rush.he commanded him

Steven:a combination move huh in that case we'll use our own, Aggron use Heavy Rush.he ordered

The 2 opposing Pokémon had carried out their orders as Dragonite had roared as he combined Draco Meteor + Dragon Rush into one attack while Aggron had combined Heavy Slam + Dragon Rush as well.

This will be one very powerful impact as they both flew and charged at one another roaring loudly, until they made contact creating yet another very large explosion and cloud of dust from the impact.

Everyone in the crowd had to cover their faces from the debris and shockwaves sending it through the stands, while the only one that was unaffected was Guzma as he was still eating popcorn with no problem what so ever.