Hoenn League Finals Pt.2

Chapter 98

No One POV

The battle between Noivern and Hydreigon had officially begun as both trainers had gave out their first command.

Remo/Kalakaua:use Dragon Pulse.they both commanded at the same time

Both Pokémon had unleashed the beam of draconian energy at each other which made an explosion from the 2 attacks clashing with one another.

Remo:now Hydroo use Dragon Rush now.he commanded

Kalakaua:dodge and use Dragon Claw Noivern.he commanded

Hydreigon had roared as his body had gotten covered in draconian energy and flew right into the cloud of smoke as he was aiming to hit Noivern with his attack but he was unsuccessful since he couldn't find him at all.

He then tried to look for him but couldn't find him at all as Noivern had appeared besides him and struck Hydreigon with his attack as he growled in pain from the attack.

Remo:but how can Noivern know where Hydroo is.he questioned

Kalakaua:in case you forgot Noivern has excellent hearing and he can locate his target using sound.he told him

Remo:that was clever I'll give you that, now Hydroo use Fire Blast now.he commanded him

Kalakaua:your Hydreigon is strong but it can't use 3 attack at once like Keenan's Hydreigon, Noivern dodge it and has Boomburst.he ordered him

Noivern had narrowed his eyes as he seen the powerful stream of fire coming at him that split in 4 directions almost like a star as he managed to dodge the attack by spinning in the air similar to Keenan's Togekiss.

As the large ears on Noiverns head had gotten a white glow to them as he sent out the powerful sound waves at Hydreigon who also dodged the attack without a command.

Kalakaua:keep up the pressure, Noivern use Air Slash.he ordered him

Remo:dodge them Hydroo.he said to him

Hydreigon had started to fly at super fast speeds through the air as Noivern's wings had glowed as he flapped them sending the blades of wind energy at Hydreigon who managed to dodge most of them but he still gotten hit by the blades.

Remo:*grits his teeth*alright in that case Hydroo use Ice Fang.he ordered

Kalakaua:crap Noivern try and get out of the way don't let him hit you.he said to him

Remo:chase after it Hydroo and don't stop until you land the attack.he said to him

It then became an air race as Noivern is trying to lose track of Hydreigon by flying fast as he can while Hydreigon is tailing right behind him as he gotten closer and closer as his main head had roared as the fangs of ice had appeared.

Hydreigon then clamped onto Noivern who cried out in pain from the 4x super effective attack landing on him as his wings had started to get covered in ice from the attack, as Hydreigon had thrown Noivern down toward the battlefield.

Which he landed creating a cloud of dust from the impact as Noivern and slowly started to stand back up with a few scratches on him.

Remo:*grins*lets end this, Hydroo use Draco Meteor.he commanded him

Kalakaua:quick Noivern use Aerial Ace to dodge them.he quickly ordered him

Noivern had narrowed his eyes as his body had gotten covered in white strips of energy as he quickly maneuvered around the battlefield dodging the falling purple orbs of energy from Hydreigon's attack.