Steven vs Kalakaua Pt.1

Chapter 157

No One POV

Steven:use Spikes.he commanded

Skarmory had screeched as it sent brown spikes onto the battlefield which covered the entire area as Kala had narrowed his eyes...he's going for hazard damage.

Kalakaua:Ice Beam Dragonite.he ordered

Steven:Protect.

As Dragonite had roared and unleashed the beam of ice at Skarmory who created a protective barrier protecting him from the attack as Kala had started to get annoyed now, Steven is playing defensive.

Steven:now use Stealth Rock.he ordered

Kalakaua:how many goddam hazard's are you going to put down, Dragonite use Flamethrower now.he commanded

Dragonite had roared as he launched the stream of fire at Skarmory who managed to use the rocks onto the field and just like the Spikes from earlier, it also melted into the battlefield as Kala had gotten annoyed.

Kalakaua:*thinks*we gotta stay above and stay away from the ground.he thought to himself

Steven:now use Flash Cannon.he called out

Kalakaua:so now your playing offensive, in that case we'll charge head on. Use Dragon Rush.he commanded

Kala's Dragonite had gotten covered in energy and flew at Skarmory and completely destroyed the beam of metallic energy and crashed head on into Skarmory who screeched in pain and got sent flying.

It landed onto the battlefield creating a small cloud of dust from the impact as Dragonite is still staying above the ground.

Steven:use Roost.he commanded

Skarmory had cawed as the green light had surrounded him recovering most of his damage as Kala had narrowed his eyes, Steven is really playing this carefully.

Kalakaua:*thinks*never thought a Skarmory will be a pain in the ass with the hazards and now this, at this point he's just stalling.he thought to himself

Steven:alright now Skarmory use Aeriel Ace.he commanded

Kalakaua:be ready for it Dragonite.he told him

As Dragonite had braced himself for the attack as Skarmory had came flying into him at full speed as he grit his teeth and endured the pain, until Dragonite had held him there.

Steven:*his eyes widens*oh crap this isn't good.he said to himself

Kalakaua:now Dragonite use Flamethrower now.he ordered

Dragonite had grabbed onto the Skarmory who was quite scared at the moment, as the point blank Flamethrower had did massive amount of damage, as Skarmory was driven all the way down toward the ground which created an explosion.

Kalakaua:we're not stopping here, use Draco Meteor now.he called out

Steven:get out of there and dodge it Skarmory.he cried out to him

The dust had disperse when Skarmory had flew out of the cloud of dust with burns all over its body as Dragonite had unleashed the rain or meteor like balls of energy but unlike most times..he's able to control them.

As multiple spheres and contacted Skarmory which surprised Steven and even the audience as well. Dragonite had actually managed to control the Draco Meteor and that's pretty much almost unheard of.