Award's Ceremony

Chapter 81

No One POV

After Keenan has won the Sinnoh league this year as he made his way out of the stadium to heal his Pokémon but was stopped by a bunch of fan girls wanting to get an autograph from him which he reluctantly agreed to sign whatever they have which was a place he wasn't expecting them to want to be signed.

Since most of the girls there had wanted him to sign his signature on their boobs which he just shrugged it off and signed them nonetheless while some just wanted to have his autograph on their books which he also signed that as well, in all honestly Keenan doesn't really like the fame but he should've expected it.

Keenan's group had watched him sign the girls breast and books or whatever they want to be signed on as Sakura had crossed her arms in jealousy while Tatsumi was admittedly a bit jealous about it since well he didn't had that kind of luxury back in the Johto league. While Kalakaua on the other hand was just grinning since he finds it badass.

The others like Tobias just shrugged while Gyomei had cover Takuto's eyes which he was confused as to why but didn't said anything while Leaf was also jealous but didn't anything, she just pouted cutely.

Keenan:*sighs*glad that's over with.he said out loud 

Kalakaua:*smirking*oh don't give me that look I bet you was dam happy that you were signing their boobs.he said back to him

Keenan:*shrugs*well I wouldn't say that I didn't like it, but I did found it interesting as to why they wanted to be sign on them I mean wouldn't they just wash it off.he said back to him

Leaf:*with her arms crossed*what your gonna ask if I'd like to have your autograph too on my boobs.she asked him

Keenan:*shrugs*who knows maybe I'll ask you or not it's all up to me and you for that matter, but cmon let's head to the Pokémon center I'd like to relax for a bit and heal up my Pokémon.he told them

That was one thing that they'd agreed upon after all they are still processing all of shit that had happened during the league as they still couldn't believe that they managed to destroy most of the stadium it just shows to you that Keenan's family certainly is something else.

Change Scene Kanto Vermillion city 

Meanwhile in the Kanto region in Vermillion city Ash and the others and witnessed Keenan won his first ever Pokémon league as he became the new Sinnoh league Champion and on his first try nonetheless as Goh and Ash is still in shock while Chloe was happy that he won his first ever league.

He's been mentioning about it for a long time now as his aim was to battle his cousin in the finals as he didn't cared if he won the league or not he just wanted a good battle up against his cousin, as not only he managed to defeat his cousin Riley but he also won the league.

Ash is still in somewhat in denial and in disbelief as he can't believe that he managed to win on his 1st try his 1ST try.

Goh:*wide eyed*to think he actually won the Sinnoh league and nonetheless on his first try.he said out in shock 

Cerise:it just shows that he's really improved since the first day I met him. To think he was the same person who just had a shiny Rowlet and look at him now.he commented 

Chloe:*smiling*he's soo cool don't you guys agree.she said to the twins who clapped happily 

Goh:*running his chin*hmm now it got me wondering who would win in a battle Ash or Keenan.he wondered out loud