Make Up

Chapter 130

No One POV

This will be their last day in the Alola region since Kala needs to prepare for his Alola league challenge and Keenan might take on another of the Sinnoh Elite Four before he watched Kala decimate the Alola league. And well of course Domino needs to be taken to her new home and get used to it.

There's also the issue with Tatsumi being sick which is something Keenan also needs to do, as he could just wait it out but after with what happened with Oceanus he's not taking  any chances. Since who knows when Namakaokahi will make her appearance, after all they did just killed her daughter.

Keenan:alright you guys can do whatever you want but be sure to meet up with me at 12 since that's what time we're heading back to Kanto using Mew.he told them

Domino:*wide eyed*wait what you have a Mew.she said in surprise

Keenan:*nods*yes it's a shiny Mew so be ready got it.he replied

Domino:*yells*HOW CAN YOU BE SO CASUAL ABOUT THIS.she shouted

Kalakaua:you'll get used to it, but don't worry I'll be sure to be at the meet up spot by 12.he said to him

As he nodded as Keenan will converse with Lusamine about what happened not to long ago since Lillie and Gladion had informed her about it while Domino will just explore the said area and see what else catches her attention.

But as for Kala well he's going to have a pretty interesting conversation since before he went to bed last night Sophocles had hesitantly approached him and handed him an envelope which was from....Mallow.

To say the least Kala isn't really happy about this but he'll go just to see what she has to say, they both had a really good relationship until Ash came in and ruined it and driven her away from him.

Kalakaua:*thinks*let's get this over with already.he thought to himself

As Keenan had watched him walk over toward the beach where she wanted to talk as he knew about it since Gladion was the who told him that Mallow wanted to speak to him, as of course he was a bit hesitant but they needed closure.

Keenan didn't particularly hated Ash but he did hated the fact how Mallow ended her relationship with Kala just to hang out with Ash more as he an understand the hatred toward him.

For Kiawe well it was always a personal matter since he also had a small crush on her but she chose Kalakaua over him. Apparently Kala was less of a bitch than Kiawe and he definitely isn't a bitch now.

Keenan:I hope you get the closure your looking for.he said to himself

Timeskip brought to you by Kalakaua and Keenan playing Mario kart and well it's chaotic as usual.

Change POV Kalakaua

I finally made it to the beach where Mallow wanted to speak to me and well it was the beach where Trash Ketchum stayed at as she decided to meet up at Professor Kukui's place as it's been a while since I last seen him, I do know he's a dad now.

When I made it onto the private beach I seen the said Professor and Mallow who was wearing more casual clothes aside from the clothes she usually wears whenever I seen her and throughout the series as well.