The Legendary Battle Pt.2

Chapter 79

No One POV

Keenan is staring at Riley's powerful Lucario as he knows that this battle won't be easy since Riley is using his strongest Pokémon so early into the match and well he's about to see Lucario's power first hand.

Riley:alright Lucario use Bone Rush.he commanded him

Keenan:counter with Flamethrower.he commanded him

Riley:spin the staff to deflect the Flamethrower.he ordered him

Rhyperior had shot out the steam of fire from out of his hand as Lucario had spun the bone like staff at super fast speeds completely dispelling the attack as he swung his staff made out of aura hard which connected across Rhyperior's face as he growled in pain as he stumbled back.

Riley:don't let it get back on its feet use Aura Sphere.he called out to him

Keenan:dam you really aren't giving me a chance now aren't you counter that with Rock Wrecker.he commanded him

The 2 Pokémon had created and launched their attacks at one another as the sphere and glowing piece of Boulder had made contact in the middle which caused an explosion as it covered parts of the field and both Keenan and Riley had decided to take advantage of.

Keenan:use Stone Edge now.he commanded

Riley:slice through all of them using Metal Claw.he ordered Lucario

As Rhyperior had roared as he slammed his large arm and fist into the ground as sharp glowjf pieces of rock had started to emerge from the ground while Lucario had created sharp claws on his arms as they also extended for more reach as he ran straight forward.

He sliced through every single sharp pillar of rock with minimal effort until he reached Rhyperior had slashed him with Metal Claw as he groaned in pain as Keenan had started to grit his teeth.

Keenan:*thinks to himself*dam he really isn't giving me anytime to attack he's ruthless with that Lucario of his.he thought to himself

Riley:we're not done use Lucario use Close Combat.he commanded him

Keenan:crap in that case Rhyperior use Thunder on yourself and charge right in.he ordered him

Riley:*raises an eyebrow*alright what do you have planned now Keenan.he said to himself

As Rhyperior had unleashed the powerful arc of electricity on himself as his entire body was covered with intense electricity which was similar to Thunder Armor but at the same time not really since he isn't really shining a gold like color, Lucario had still lunged at him.

Lucario had started to pummel Rhyperior who was gritting his teeth trying to withstand the pain which was partially helpful as Lucario was also receiving damage from the small protective layer of Thunder which impressed Riley.

Riley:well color me impressed Keenan I didn't think you could do that.he said to him

Keenan:it took a while to get it down but it does come in handy.he replied to him

Riley:I see well all the more reason I shouldn't go easy on you, use Flash Cannon Lucario.he commanded him

Keenan:dodge with Rock Polish.he called out to him

Rhyperior's body has gotten a brown glow to him as Lucario had unleashed the steely beam of energy at Rhyperior who managed to dodge at the right moment and appeared right besides Lucario who turned to his side In surprise.