Johto's Maiden of Fire vs Mysterious Prodigy Pt.2

Chapter 75

No One POV

Both Gliscor and Tyrantrum had clashed in the middle of the battlefield which pushed Gliscor back because of Tyrantrum's size and strength difference but she still kept afloat into the sky looking down at him.

Keenan:Tyrantrum use Dragon Claw and jump up.he called out to him

Macy:dodge it and use Steel Wing.she ordered her

Tyrantrum's claws has gotten a blue glow to them as he got a small running start as he jumped up high into the air as eye tried to strike Gliscor down who in response had dodged the attack relatively easy as it's pretty much like how the battle between Togekiss and Typhlosion went, but this time Macy had the advantage.

Gliscor's wings has gotten a metal glow to it as she slashed Tyrantrum as he roared in pain but he used his large tail to smack Gliscor away which was successful, but she used the momentum to gain more air to keep her afloat.

Keenan:*thinks to himself*I need to figure out a way to lure it down here and deliver some good blows to it but how.he thought to himself

Keenan:*thinks to himself*that's right just like Paul's Torterra lure them in.he thought to himself

Macy:if you won't attack then I will, now use X-Scissor.she commanded

Gliscor's class has gotten a light green color on them as she flew down at Tyrantrum which an X shape with the glowing energy and when she was close Tyrantrum had roared out loudly ready to attack as Macy was shocked.

Keenan:now use Iron Head.he called out to him

Macy:*her eyes widens*what quick try and get out it the way Gliscor.she said to her

It was too late as Tyrantrum's head with a metal shine to it had slammed right into her as Gliscor's eyes had widened like dinner plates from the impact as she was flown toward the ground injured, but the effect from the Poison Heal ability had kicked in healing some of her wounds.

Keenan knows  at this rate this won't end well so he needs to try and find a way to bring down that Gliscor but he also needs to save Tyrantrum for the end in case she uses any other of her stronger Pokémon.

Keenan:*returns him*return for now Tyrantrum I might need you for later.he said as he returned him

Announcer:oh my what's this, it seems Keenan is switching out Tyrantrum for another one, let's see what kind of Pokémon he'll use to substitute Tyrantrum.he said into the mic

Keenan:*throws a ball*Clawitzer your up let's go.he said as he threw out his next choice

Keenan's substitute for Tyrantrum had appeared onto the battlefield as his Clawitzer had pinched its large claw ready for battle as Macy had rose an eyebrow at the said Pokémon since she's at a slight disadvantage since the Pokémon is smaller then Tyrantrum so it has to be faster.