Let it Begin Fight for The Title

Chapter 189

No One POV

The next few days had passed by in a flash as the Kalos league is now gonna begin as there'd hundreds if not thousands of people currently at the Kalos league stadium all heading toward the area to get their seats and watch the one of a kind league.

Unlike the past leagues this one will allow the use of Legendary and Mythical Pokémon(if the trainers have any) and since word got out that Keenan will be participating all the more people had went out to buy tickets to watch this one.

Many of the people knows that this league will most definitely be a lot more competitive and more intense then the Sinnoh league those months ago, and they all know that Keenan...will be the main eye catcher in this tournament.

"This years Kalos league will be a very incredible and exciting tournament considering that this is one of the few regions that will allow the use of Legendary/Mythical Pokémon. Kalos along with Unova and Alola are the only leagues out there that has no rules against those sorta Pokémon...unless there's a special case that is just like the last Sinnoh league."

The news anchor had said as she's standing in front of the entrance of the registration as luckily Keenan and the others aren't around that area but is where the other trainers and participants are currently located.

Tatsumi and the others had all went to the VIP rooms since Mr.McKenzie once again came in clutch and gotten them some of the better seats in the whole thing, although Keenan could've afforded all of that on his own McKenzie just wanted an excuse to spend money lol.

Change Scene Keenan and the Other's

Now with all the participants as Keenan is seen leaning on the rails over looking the canyon that's near the area as Iori had walked over besides him and just stood next to him enjoying the breeze that's blowing through the canyon.

Keenan:so how do you feel about this? It is your first ever Pokémon leauge after all since you were an idol before all this.he asked her

Iori:hmm well it's definitely a new experience as it sorta reminds me of concerts just minus the Pokémon battles.she replied while looking up

Keenan:are you nervous?

Iori:yeah no shit after all both you AND James are gonna be in this thing, that's like...beyond unfair for me.she said with a no shit tone of voice

Keenan:i guess that makes sense but I won't go TOO hard on you....unless I feel like being an ass that is.

Iori:*sweats*oh yeah that's real reassuring for me thanks for that.she sarcastically said

The more Keenan thought about it now the more he wouldn't have met Tatsumi if it weren't for Iori since she is one of the few people he met when he first came into this world from his original one. Plus he was there when he seen her battle Viola waayyy toward the beginning of the story which was....pretty much 2 years from now.

Keenan:you know I wouldn't have never met you if i hadn't gone to Viola's gym when I first started out on my journey, hell you wouldn't have never met Tatsumi as well. So I think the two of us were pretty much destined to meet one another.he told her as she realized

Iori:ok holy crap now that you mentioned it then yeha, back then I was still an idol and I recently gotten permission from my manager that I can attend the Kalos league.she said realizing it now

Keenan:still back then you were stronger then me since I was still a newbie and all I had was a Rowlet from what I could remember.

Iori:and here you are now with overly powerful Pokémon who can wipe out entire teams if they wanted to. Their so strong a single one of your Pokémon can solo an entire Elite Four if they felt like it.