Moments Before Disaster

Chapter 143

No One POV

Both Dragonite and Baxcalibur had clashed with each other once again as Dragon Pulse and Ice Beam had made yet another explosion on the battlefield as the w dragon types were giving the audience one hell of a fight.

Guzma:don't give it, use Dragon Tail now.he commanded him

Kalakaua:dodge it Dragonite.he said

Dragonite didn't had time to dodge it as he was slammed by Baxcalibur's tail as he growled In annoyance until his fist has gotten covered in electricity as he used Thunderpunch he struck Baxcalibur back using the attack.

Guzma:*grits his teeth*that dam Dragonite won't just go down won't he.he said to himself

Kalakaua:now use Flamethrower Dragonite.he commanded

Guzma:duck Baxcalibur.he ordered

The stream of fire shot out from Dragonite had barely managed to hit Baxcalibur as he quickly managed to duck under the attack, as Baxcalibur had grit his teeth from the small bit hitting him.

Kalakaua:now use Dragon Rush Dragonite now.he commanded

Guzma:Glaive Rush.he ordered

Both Pokémon gotten covered in draconian energy and flew or rolled at each other as they both clashed in middle creating a large explosion which once again made a powerful shockwave and threw dust and smoke everywhere.

Dragonite had slid back toward Kala's side with a glare and with a few scratches and bruises all over his body and Baxcalibur had also slid back to Guzma's side. It's quite clear that both Pokémon had taken a bit of damage and is close to the climax.

Kalakaua:*thinks*his Baxcalibur really is strong, the only ones that can give Dragonite a challenge is my other Pokémon and the boiizz Pokémon as well.he thought to himself

Guzma:*thinks*what will it take to bring down that Dragonite, I need to get it into a trap and deliver a powerful ice type attack.he thought to himself

Kalakaua:now Dragonite use-.he was cut off

Guzma:Avalanche now Baxcalibur.he quickly called out

The Paldean Pokémon had roared as a large icy cloud had appeared above Dragonite and started raining down large rocks of ice onto him as he roared in pain but still managed to stand up, as he glared ahead at Baxcalibur.

Until he sent a powerful Hyper Beam up into the air destroying the icy cloud which surprised Guzma and even a few others in the arena, as he managed to stand even after taking an attack like that.

Guzma:*wide eyed*but how can it still stand and battle after taking 4 times the moves.he said out in shock

Kalakaua:*grins*well if you've ever read Fated Dreams you tend to teach your own Dragonite a thing or 2.he said back to him

Guzma:in that case let's now hold back, Baxcalibur use Blizzard full power.he commanded him

Kalakaua:Dragon Rush full power as well Dragonite.he ordered

The 2 Pokémon had glared and released a roar as Baxcalibur had unleashed his strongest Blizzard attack while Dragonite had once again gotten covered in draconian energy as he flew straight toward the attack.

Dragonite was inside the attack gritting his teeth trying to withstand the super effective attack as he roared soon as he hit Baxcalibur, as it caused yet another large explosion.