Shiny Ho-oh Battle

Chapter 150

No One POV

A day had passed since Keenan and Amethyst had battled and she went her own way, as Keenan is now with the shiny Legendary Beast trio about to battle the shiny Ho-oh he longed to catch as he was riding on top of Suicune while the other 2 are following him.

He decided to have the 3 Legendary Beast fight Ho-oh instead of his other Pokémon since he plans on using them for the battle against Cynthia who he knows will be one big pain in the ass.

We finally reached the place where we'll be meeting Ho-oh which is In the Sinnoh region as we waited there until we heard a voice.

???:welcome Chosen One.the majestic male voice said

From above us a bright light had appeared to reveal Ho-oh in all him glory being at 22ft tall as his brilliant golden silver feathers is blessing Keenan with the majestic ness of the Legendary Pokémon while the 3 other Legendaries all stared with a blank look.

Keenan:*sweat drops*I guess i know where these 3 get their dramatic entrances from.he commented

Ho-oh:they only learn from the best.he replied

Entei:actually no you copied us-.Ho-oh glared at him to shut up

Keenan:sooo shall we get this started, it's been so many chapters since we last seen one another. And it's about time I finally get to battle your ass.he said back to him

Ho-oh:your only going to use these 3 against me.he asked him

Keenan:I made a promise to these 3 that I'll use them against you and I won't break it.he replied to him

The shiny Ho-oh then screeched loudly as he sent down a powerful Flamethrower which Entei had jumped in front of the fire type attack absorbing the attack because of his somewhat immunity to fire.

Suicune,Entei and Raikou had all jumped in action as Suicune had fired a Hydro Pump Entei had fired a Shadow Ball and Raikou had launched a Thunderbolt attack.

But the Legendary had gracefully dodge most the attacks except Entei's one as it made contact with him as he just scoffed and sent a Sacred Fire down towards them.

Keenan:dodge it you guys, Raikou use Zap Cannon now.he commanded

All of them had dodged It as Raikou had launched the attack but Ho-oh had dodged it as Keenan had grit his teeth, he knows he needs to paralyze Ho-oh to have more of an advantage.

Keenan:Suicune use Ice Beam but aim for his wings.he ordered

The North Wind had roared as he launched the beams of ice which made contact with his wings as he screeched a bit in pain but he ignited his body into fire melting the ice that was there, that plan had failed.