Namakaokahi's Fall

Chapter 146

No One POV

Namakaokahi was getting bombarded by the Divine like Heatran with the Burring orbs power there wasn't anything she can do against something that has the presence like Arceus and have powers blessed by the God of Pokémon.

She then gotten attacked by Keenan's shiny Rayquaza which started to damage to her thanks to Heatran weakening her severely, as Lehua's large Ho-oh had came in crashing using an advanced version of Brave Bird.

Kalakaua:Zekrom use Bolt Strike now.he commanded

His entire body got covered with and intense level of electricity and charged right at Namakaokahi which made a large explosion making her stumble, she was in disbelief.

She was losing against mere mortal like Pokémon and there wasn't anything she could do about it, but she needs to take down that dam Heatran. If she doesn't then she's totally screwed, that Heatran will foil all her plans and kill her.

But she has no other choice but to upgrade her possession powers.

PRRRIIIMAAARRIIIINNAAA

Another song had broke out which poeevdd through everybody's ears which left confused, they were expecting Haleakala to say something.....but his ass wasn't there which greatly confused Lehua who looked around.

Keenan:oh great what is it doing now.he questioned

Vali:*points below*look below us she upgraded her possessed Totem powers, they seem to be...evolving even further.he pointed down

Tatsumi:*wide eyed*what you can't be serious.he said in surprise

They looked down below to see already Totemfied Pokémon twitching as their powers has gotten even stronger than before, some of them had even begun to mutate. Keenan had looked at the horror down below him on Rayquaza.

Keenan:change of plans Tatsu and Kala you go down there to help them.he told them

Kalakaua:*wide eyed*are you insane you can't beat this big ass bitch by yourself, she's built like a 1997 Ford Explorer.he said to him

Namakaokahi's eye twitched when he said that while Vali had snickered at that even his shiny Yveltal snickered as well.

Keenan:those Totem Pokémon down there are not the same as they were before, she somehow made them stronger than before. You too Latios you go help them.he told him

Tatsumi:well you heard him let's go down there.he said as he flew down on Pidgeot

Kala had reluctantly followed him with his Noivern as Latios has boomed past him breaking the sound barrier as it was just Keenan,Vali,Tobias and Lehua....but no Haleakala they were confused.

Vali:hold on where's that Hawaiian guy with that badass tattoo.he asked

Lehua:I have no idea I was just as confused as you guys, bro just disappeared. I know he couldn't have run away.he said back to him

Keenan:*thinks*I feel that something else happened but what.he thought to himself

Little did he know is that the whole ass multiverse has gotten hell of a lot weaker since in a world and reality far from his had totally fucked it over, he didn't noticed but someone else was looking into his reality and seen Keenan and the others fight against Namakaokahi.

But another Dark Knight had also seen the chaos as she stared into the ultra wormhole from her world and released a loud screech, as she flew off to destroy another world by herself.