The Colossal Aftermath

Chapter 58

No One POV

A day had passed since Regigigas and the other 3 golems had terrorized the city and once word had got out that everything was safe and ok everyone that lives in the city had made their way back into it as they all inspected the damage that the battle had caused and just as you'd expected a lot of buildings were destroyed.

Of course a lot of peoples homes has been destroyed by the onslaught of the Legendary Pokémon as Candice the gym leader is doing everything that she can do help out the residents in the city, and although everything has been destroyed that didn't stopped them from rebuilding everything that has happened.

Keenan of course is using this time to relax as he does want to get his 7th gym badge and move onto the final gym badge which was Volkner as he knows it'll be one of his toughest battles yet until the Sinnoh league.

Keenan:*sighs*dam now my gym battle against Candice has been delayed because of the battle that happened a day ago what a dam drag.he said as he's in his room at the Pokémon center

Keenan:but still I can use this time to determine which Pokémon I should use against her since her gym isa 3 vs 3.as he started to think of what Pokémon he should use

Everyone has been questioning of what happened to Regigigas and the other Pokémon as he's glad that both Quillon and Danika hasn't spilled anything that he was the one that caught it and also told anyone that he has a Heatran,Moltres and Rayquaza.

Keenan:hmm according to Quillon some girl had captured Regice I really hope she knows what she's doing with it and more importantly that it listens to her.he said out loud

It was until someone had knocked onto his door which caught his attention as he sighed and put away the ball that contains Regigigas back onto his belt as he made his way toward the door.

And to his slight surprise he seen Danika standing at the front of the door with her arms on her hips as they just stared at each other for a small amount of time until he said.

Keenan:is there a reason why your in front of my room.he asked her

Danika:well Professor Amaranth would like to talk to you for a bit.she said back to him

Keenan:*raises an eyebrow*huh Professor Amaranth as in the leader of Project Mew.he asked out loud

Danika:*nods*yes and don't worry you guys will be talking in private with the exception of me and Quillon of course.she said back to him

Keenan:*scratches the back of his head*well alright then might as well get this over with.he said back to her

As both Keenan and Danika had made their way into the lobby of the Pokémon center as Keenan had seen quite a lot of people at the Pokémon center which is to be expected as Nurse Joy and her partner Chansey are doing their best to help out everyone in the lobby as Keenan does feel a bit bad of what happened but that's what happens when you have Plot Armor on your side unexpected shit happens.

Both Keenan and Danika had walked up to someone who is waiting for them at an empty table far from the other people that's in the Pokémon center as this person is Professor Amaranth the leader of Project Mew.