Define Humiliation

Chapter 135

No One POV

Since the first battle Kala had wasn't anything special let's just skip that shall we, but how about we do a small recap while we're at it.

The battle is a 3 vs 3 and well Kala had only used one Pokémon to destroy the fodder who was unlucky enough to survive throughout the Battle Royale, with his Alolan Ninetales the very same Pokémon he used to humiliate Kiawe.

It was hardly a fair battle since it was pretty much one sided, his opponent had used a Gengar,Mudsdale and a Hypno which ultimately gotten destroyed by Kala's Alolan Ninetales. It wasn't even funny....well to Keenan and Tobias it was funny.

With that victory behind him he managed to move onto the top 8 with ease as his Alolan Ninetales hadn't take that much damage at all or has gotten hit in that matter, but right now he's watching Kiawe's battle.

Kiawe:Marowak use Shadow Bone.he commanded

Opponent:get out of the way Ivysaur.he cried out to her

She was too slow since Kiawe's Marowak had slammed his shadowy bone onto Ivysaur's head which created a cloud of dust from the impact, as the dust had cleared to reveal Ivysaur unable to battle as she has swirls in her eyes.

Nanu:*lazily*um Ivysaur is unable to battle Marowak wins, therefore the winner of this match is Kiawe.he announced

Announcer:with that battle finished Kiawe will be making his way into the top 8.he announced

As the crowd had cheered for his victory which was inevitable since he was battling up against a fodder and yet he still lost a Pokémon against him which Kalakaua found embarrassing but kept it to himself.

Kalakaua:that battle wasn't anything to special to say the least.he said to himself

Announcer:up next is Ohia vs Lana.the announcer stated

Kalakaua:*raises an eyebrow*ohh now this should be interesting.he said to himself

The battle between the 2 girls wasn't half bad to say the least but it was clear who the winner was in this case, Lana had lost both of her Pokémon to Ohia's one Pokémon which was a Whimsicott which pretty much hammered Lana's Vaporeon and Galarian Corsola.

But then Lana's Primarina had came in and defeated Ohia's Whimsicott with a well placed Blizzard attack which pretty much one shotted her, but then out came Ohia's big ass Slaking. It doesn't take a genius to know what happened since Slaking had walloped her.

Kalakaua:*thinks*so she has a Whimsicott and Slaking huh, it's clear her Slaking is more definitely among her strongest so I need to be careful around that one. It seems her go to typing is Fairy/Normal and possibly Grass types.he thought to himself

He didn't really had time to think about is since Kala needs to get ready for the top 8 announcements as before he made his way onto the field he took a glance at both Lana and Ohia shaking each others hands in the middle of the field.

Kalakaua:*thinks*I look forward to battling you Ohia I just hope you don't get knocked out the tournament in the next round.he thought to himself

Change Scene Stands

Meanwhile In the stands as Keenan and the others are eating popcorn watching the round 8 match ups about to be announced, and well while they were up in the stands they started to analyze all of the battles that were before them.

Tatsumi,Keenan and Tobias knows that Ohia and Guzma will be real interesting opponents and the same can be said for Gladion but their not really sure of Gladion will be able to make it into the finals as of yet.