Shiny Beast of Thunder

Chapter 148

Keenan POV

After quite a few chapters the author had finally decided to have me catch the last member of the shiny Legendary Beast which is Raikou. In all honesty he's the least popular out of us trio but he's still a pretty cool Pokémon.

I decided to use Pokémon I haven't used In awhile to battle up against him as I'll try not to use Decidueye,Charizard and Lucario in this battle. Even though it'll be hell of a lot easier, but I do want my other Pokémon to battle.

Don't want them to feel left out, and besides I'll be focusing on using my other Pokémon as well during the Champion challenge anyways. They don't need the spotlight for now.

Oh did I mention that Haleakala is still in Isaiah's world....like bruh, but he does comeback every once in awhile.

Me:hmm Raikou did told me to meet him here but I have no idea where he is.I wondered

???:took you long enough Chosen One.I heard a thundering voice

A large golden yellow lightning bolt had crashed down in front of me which so blinded the area that we was in, as we are having this battle in a more secluded place of Vermilion city. But I can guarantee that quite a few people had seen the large bolt...even a certain someone.

The said Pokémon had appeared in front of him as the shiny Raikou is a bit bigger then most of its kind just like his Suicune and Entei, but Raikou is the smallest out of all of them standing at 7'2 on all 4's.

Me:so your the one with the dramatic entrance....hold all of you guys have dramatic entrances.I said to him

Raikou:gotta give a first impression, but enough talk I've been waiting for this for so dam long let's fight.he said to me

Me:blame the author he keeps forgetting you until this chapter, but yeah let's do this.I said back to him

Raikou has gotten into a fighting stance with a few electricity crackling around him as he brought out my first Pokémon which is my shiny Armaldo one of the fossil Pokémon I received from Mr.McKenzie.

McKenzie