Titan of Iron Metagross

Chapter 92

No One POV

Keenan and Heatran are face to face with an Alpha shiny Metagross and Keenan can tell that this is not going to be an easy battle but he needs to do it if he wants the orb to add to his collection and he'll be sure to get it, as the reason why he's using Heatran is because he's basically the perfect choice for this battle.

Keenan:Heatran use Flamethrower now.he commanded

Heatran had roared and launched the stream of fire at Metagross who's eyes had gotten a blue to them and shifted the attack into 4 directions splitting them apart he used Psychic to do so as Keenan was a bit impressed.

Keenan:I see so it used Psychic to split the attack, well in that a more direct approach Heatran use Heat Wave.he commanded

As Heatran had roared once more as sent a powerful wave of heat at Metagross who gritted his teeth taking in the pain until he managed to break the attack as Keenan was impressed.

As Metagross and came charging in using Meteor Mash but Heatran had managed to dodge the attack by jumping onto the side of the mountain that their fighting on.

Keenan:*thinks to himself*ok then it's clear that this Metagross is above Elite Four level maybe it's Low tier Champion it's gotta be around that level.he thought to himself

Keenan:Heatran use Dark Pulse now.he ordered

Metagross had glared at Heatran and unleashed a beam of steel energy at him while Heatran had launched the chain of dark energy at Metagross, as the 2 attacks had clashed in the middle as Metagross had used Flash Cannon to counter the attack.

Keenan:keep up the pressure Heatran use Iron Head and get in close.he commanded him

had glared at Metagross as his entire body had gotten a steel glow around as he charged at Metagross who groaned as he tanked the attack which pushed it into a mountain side making an indent shaped of it.

Keenan:now use Magma Storm Heatran.he ordered

Heatran had grinned as he released a loud roar as multiple pillars of molten magma had engulfed Metagross who roared in pain as it made a loud and powerful explosion in the canyon that their in which rattled the entire place as a few rocks had fell.

Keenan had stared into the cloud of dust wondering what happened until a bright light had appeared which confused him until a familiar DNA symbol had appeared as Keenan's eyes had widened.

Metagross just fucking Mega Evolved which shocked Keenan as it used Psychic to send Heatran flying past him and into the side of a mountain which surprised him. As the new Mega Evolved Metagross had emerged from the smoke roaring loudly clearly not happy of what just happened.

Keenan:*shocked*OH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, METAGROSS CAN FUCKING MEGA EVOLVE THIS AUTHOR IS FUCKING WITH ME NOW

Keenan:*shocked*OH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, METAGROSS CAN FUCKING MEGA EVOLVE THIS AUTHOR IS FUCKING WITH ME NOW.he yelled out in frustration and in shock