The Undefeated Champion Final

Chapter 165

No One POV

Decidueye had dodged an attack from the opposing Deoxys as he backflipped into the air until he seen the said Legendary dive bombing him once again with high speeds. As Decidueye had used Leaf Storm to cover himself up and deal damage as well.

The Hisuian Pokémon had reappeared onto the battlefield with a stance as he stared up at the now floating Legendary, Keenan expected her to have a Legendary Pokémon like Reshiram and Zamazenta but not a Deoxys.

Keenan:*thinks*dammit this is not a good match up for Decidueye, one Psychic attack and it's fucking over.he thought to himself

Cynthia:Deoxys use Flash Cannon.she ordered

Keenan:dodge it Decidueye.he ordered

The DNA Pokémon had created and launched the steel beam of energy at Decidueye who managed to dodge the attack by moving to the side as it made an explosion from hitting the ground beneath.

Keenan:now use Leaf Blade.he commanded

Cynthia:defense form.she said

Keenan:*groans*of fucking course she'd do that.he said to himself

As Decidueye had narrowed his eyes and quickly lunged toward Deoxys with his wings glowing green with power as he managed to slash the said Pokémon but it was already in defense form which pretty much did nothing to it.

The opposing Pokémon had used a psychic forcefield to push Decidueye back to the ground as he landed on his feet creating a small crater from the impact, as he too looked annoyed at this.

Cynthia:so Keenan what do you think of my Deoxys? It shocked you didn't it.she asked

Keenan:I rather battle up against your goddam Garchomp again to be honest.he replied to her

Cyhthia:*giggles*never thought I'd hear anyone say that to me but I guess it is better then fighting up against a Legendary.she said back to him

Keenan:now Decidueye use Leaf Storm now.he ordered

Cynthia:Psychic to send it back.she told it

The swirls of leaves had made its way over toward Deoxys but it's eyes had glowed an eerie blue color and stopped the attack midair and sent it back toward Decidueye who's gotten bombarded with a Psychic powered Leaf Storm as he grit his teeth trying to endure the pain.

Keenan:crap are you ok Decidueye.he asked him

As Decidueye had still managed to stand back up despite taking all that damage which made Keenan sign in relief and Cynthia quite impressed, since it managed to withstand an attack from Deoxys.

Cynthia:I must say I'm quite impressed to see that he's still able to stand after that, despite taking an attack from Deoxys.she commented

Keenan:he's trained with the other Legendary Pokémon I have so he's pretty much used to it, now use Air Slash.he commanded him

Cynthia:speed form to dodge it.she told it

Deoxys had shifted to its speed form and disappeared faster than the eye can see and reappeared by Decidueye who sent the bladed of wind at the said Pokémon but it managed to dodge it effortlessly.

As Deoxys had appeared beside Decidueye whose eyes had widened in shock from the sudden appearance, it was even faster then himself and he's the fastest Pokémon Keenan has.