Generation's of Miracles

Chapter 168

No One POV

It's been a week since the kids had been on Keenan's island as they have spent the last week not only training their Pokémon but also themselves as well for they also put in the work, Keenan was a bit lighter on the workouts but Kala on the other hand....well not so much.

Of course Keenan trains Takuto the most since he's by far the only one who far ahead of he others since all of his Pokémon are pretty much fully evolved or literal Mythical Pokémon which is his Zeraora.

Not only they have been training they have also gotten some new Pokémon as well. Since Keenan's,Tatsumi's and Kalakaua's Pokémon...has been quite busy lately, and not just battles.

Parker has gotten a Impidimp and Bagon from Keenan and also a Rookiedee from Tatsumi.

As for Mimo she's gotten a Dratini from Kalakaua who's the offspring of his Dragonite and a shiny Phantump from Tatsumi since he also has his own Trevenant.

Tiara has gotten a Gastly and Seedot from Keenan, as although they are still in their firer evolutionary stage. They are still quite powerful for their species, and today they are having a mock battle.

Parker:Rowlet use Brave Bird now.he commanded 

Tiara:Abra Psybeam go.she ordered

Mimo:Fuecoco Flamethrower.they all ordered

As the Pokémon had all unleashed their attacks at one singular Pokémon, as Takuto is their opponent as all of them are battling up against him at the same time. Takuto is using his shiny Hisuian Zoroark evolved from his Zorua awhile back.

Takuto:Bitter Malice.he commanded

To say the least it pretty much one shotted all of their Pokémon like it was nothing, as Rowlet and the others had all fallen onto the ground defeated by just one attack. 

Parker:*sighs*seriously how the hell is this fair? He's way above our league.he questioned 

Mimo:*pouts*yeah we just keep getting beat no matter what.she complained 

Tiara:although I don't really like to lose at least it shows us the difference between our skills in battling, although I don't like it that's for sure.she sighed 

Keenan:the reason why I have you guys battle against Takuto is for you to learn from him, he's gotten taught by me, my brother, my dad Gyomei and also Steven Stone a bit as well.he told them

Tiara:*groans*gee no wonder he defeated us like we were nothing.she muttered

They all praised their Pokémon for the hard work as all of them are pretty much using everstone for training as well to maximize their level and their power output in their first evolutionary stage.

Kalakaua is still wearing his drill sergeants outfit but this time with shades on and as for Tatsumi well he's only wearing an exercise shirt and that's pretty much it, and Keenan...well he's shirtless since it's a hot day today on the island.

Keenan:you guys did well you may all take a break aside from Takuto.he told them

Takuto:*sweat drops*don't tell me your gonna do more training.he asked him

Keenan:no...this time you'll battle me.he replied to him

Mimo:oh well this should be interesting.she said 

Parker:student vest teacher moment it's like out of an anime.he said out loud

Kalakaua:this story is based off of an anime.he broke the 4th wall