Snowpoint City Trouble's Pt.2

Chapter 57

No One POV

Right now Keenan is currently battling up against the Registeel as he's using Heatran for this battle since it's basically the best match up for Registeel since Heatran is also part steel type as steel type moves won't do anything against it.

Keenan:now use Heat Wave.he commanded him

Heatran had let out a loud roar that sent out a wave of heat hitting Registeel as it had a hard time standing it's ground from taking yet another super effective move head on and even after all that it was still standing.

Keenan:I guess your defensive powers really is your strong suit you tanked a Flamethrower,Earth Power and now a Heat Wave from Heatran I'm not sure if this is because of the orb or not.he said out loud while looking at it

Keenan:well let's see you handle this Heatran use Magma Storm.he commanded him

As Heatran had roared as multiple pillars of molten rock had shot out from the ground beneath Registeel as it was surrounded by the attack as it cried out loudly in pain as the attack started to calm down as it collapsed onto the ground knocking it out, as some kind of dark aura is seen being destroyed as Registeel has been defeated as Keenan noticed.

Keenan:*thinks to himself*I see so when you defeat them the control from the Nightmare orb breaks that's good to know need to find the other 2 now I hope Danika and Quillon are doing their job.he thought to himself as he turned toward Officer Jenny

Keenan:try and keep Registeel contained make sure you have trainers that have Fighting,Fire or Ground Pokémon nearby who knows if it'll be able to get back up.he told her

Officer Jenny:*nods slowly*right thank you for the help and for bringing it down.she thanked him

He didn't said anything as he returned his Heatran and brought out Skarmory again as he hopped onto her and flew off to find either Regice or the Regigigas that's within the city as Officer Jenny had looked back at the downed Registeel wondering what made it awaken.

Officer Jenny:just what caused you to wake up from your slumber and go on a rampage along with the others.she asked herself

Change Scene Regice

Now with Regice as it's been using ice type attacks all over the place that it's at as it's freezing buildings and cars alike as a few trainers did try and battle it and try to bring it down but it was proven useless since it was just too strong for them and their Pokémon had gotten one shotted from the Legendary.

But right now there's currently a girl with a Glaceon currently running from the said Pokémon as the Regice is seen closing in on her.

Regina:cmon Micie we need to keep running we can't let it get close to us or else we'll freeze to death.she said back to her Pokémon

As Regina had continued running until she tripped on a ice block that was on the ground as she fell downward as she looked back and seen the Regice slowly approaching her as her Glaceon has jumped in front of her protectively as the Regice is seen charging a Hyper Beam attack.

Until someone had jumped in saving her from the attack.

???:Umbreon Dark Pulse now.the person commanded

As the Umbreon had jumped up into the air and launched the chain of dark type energy toward the Regice which made contact as it made an explosion as Regice had stopped charging up the Hyper Beam as it slowly turned toward it's attacker which was none other then Quillon.