Off To Sinnoh

Chapter 23

No One POV

2 days had passed since Keenan has gone to the Galar region as it's been almost a month since he became a Pokémon trainer as he has 3 more months till the Sinnoh league begins and another 2 months till the Unova league begins as he really needs to be getting the gym badges and catching more Pokémon if he wants to have a chance in the league. But right now he's currently at a Pokémon center taking a little break until he goes to see his Guardian as he's located on the outskirts of Hearthome city.

Keenan:*sighs*well at least he doesn't bite anything he sees and just chases other Pokémon.he said as he's looking at his new addition to the team

*Flashback*

Keenan had went to Oreburgh city to restore one of his fossil Pokémon as he decided to restore the Jaw fossil which is from the Kalos region as he already knows that it'll be a Tyrunt since he used one in his X play through but he wasn't expecting a dam shiny.

Keenan:*shocked*what it's a fucking shiny.he said in shock looking at his new Pokémon

Scientists:yeah we were quite shocked as well we definitely wasn't expecting a shiny Tyrunt.he said to him as he's looking at the Tyrunt

Keenan:what the hell what are the chances of this happening in the first place.he wondered out loud

Scientists:*shrugs*I have no idea but congratulations on getting a rare shiny fossil Pokémon.he said to him as he walked away

Keenan:*nods slowly*yeah thanks for that.he said back to him

*End Flashback*

Keenan had sighed to himself as he looked at the shiny Tyrunt as he's sitting down next to him as he decided to let him out and let him roam around with him as he already been getting stared at because of the rare shiny fossil but also because of his looks, there's no denying it that Keenan is quite the handsome person which was also stated by Leaf multiple times.

Keenan:*looks at Tyrunt*alright cmon let's go we're going to visit someone so be on your best behavior.he told Tyrunt as he looked at him confusedly

Keenan:*sighs*just follow me and don't do anything alright.he told him

As they started to make their way toward his guardian's home but while they were walking away a certain someone is watching him walk away as her eyes widens In surprise as she immediately made a run for it catching up with him.

Timeskip brought to you by the author spilling his soda onto his iPad as he starts swearing because of it.

Still No One POV

Keenan is now in the outskirts of Hearthome city as he's looking around as he sees a few houses but only one catches his attention as it's a pretty large house that is built like a regular Japanese traditional house as it also has a large rock wall on the front lawn, as he was going to make his way toward the house until he heard a scream.