Keenan's Elite Four Challenge...Aaron Pt.2

Chapter 104

No One POV

Aaron's next Pokémon is a Shuckle and Keenan knows better then to underestimate the said Pokémon since it has a lot of tricks up it's sleeve, mainly it's insanely high defense as it can tank hits like it's nothing.

Keenan really needs to be careful with this one since if Aaron sets up enough Withdraw's and Power Trick then the battle is over.

Ref:*raises his flags*Shuckle vs Electevire battle begin.he announced

Keenan:Electevire use Cross Chop now.he ordered him

Aaron:dodge using Gyro Ball.he said

Electevire had grinned as both his hands has gotten a white glow to them as he charged at the Shuckle, but Shuckle had started to spin rapidly with the steely energy surrounding his body.

As Shuckle had spun underneath Electevire tripping him in the process as Electevire had fell down backwards as Shuckle has done some damage to him.

Aaron:now use Withdraw.he ordered

Keenan:*grits his teeth*crap here we go now, Electevire use Ice Punch now.he commanded him

Aaron:use Rock Slide to protect yourself Shuckle.he ordered him

As Shuckle had created rocks out of thin air and dropped them in front of him protecting him from Electevire as he smashed the rocks with his icy glowing fist, as Shuckle had stared at him.

Aaron:now use Sludge Bomb while he's that close to you.he ordered

Shuckle had smirked as he spat out the poisonous sludge at Electevire who cried out in pain as purple electricity had started to bounce all around him, Electevire has been poisoned which made Keenan get his teeth in frustration.

Keenan:*mutters*dam this Shuckle is starting to be a pain in the ass.he muttered

Aaron:*smirks*use Withdraw again Shuckle.he ordered

Shuckle had a blue glow around him which raised both of his defense stats, as Keenan had sweat dropped a bit.

If Shuckle sets up enough Withdraws and uses a move that switches his defense and attack power, then Shuckle alone can pretty much solo his entire team.

Keenan:Electevire use Thunderpunch now.he commanded him

Aaron:now use Power Trick.he commanded

Keenan/Kalakaua/Tatsumi:aaaahhhh shit.they said

As Electevire's large fist was cackling with electricity as he aimed it at Shuckle who jumped out of the way and used Electevire as footing to get behind him.

The poison had took affect and also did chip damage as Electevire had grit his teeth from the additional damage from the Sludge Bomb earlier. Shuckle had glowed a dark pink color as he switched his defense for offense as both Shuckle and Aaron had smirked.

Aaron:now use Stone Edge Shuckle.he ordered him

Keenan:*sweating a bit*try and defend yourself, Electevire use Discharge on the rocks.he said to him

Both Pokémon had carried out their orders as Shuckle had roared to the sky as large pillars of rocks had erupted from beneath him and made its way over toward Electevire. While Electevire had tried to defend himself using Discharge.

But it was useless since the Stone Edge was too strong for him, as the sharp pillars of rocks had slowly made its way over toward Electevire as the attack had made contact with him.