Movie Event Prologue

Chapter 175

No One POV

Mahina: The Queen of The Moon

"The world of Pokémon, a wonderful place where these magical creatures roam the planet as you can pretty much find them anywhere you look."

"Like in the plains."

As it shows dozens if not hundreds of Pokémon running on the plains as a the Legendary Swords of Justice had also ran past the camera.

"Flying in the air."

The scene shifts to the skies of the planet as you can see hundreds of flying Pokémon as Ryuga on his Reshiram flies by the camera flipping the bird before flying away leaving a trail of fire in his wake from Reshiram's tail.

"In the seas."

The camera once again shifts to the ocean to see hundreds of water type Pokémon swimming and minding their own business as Kalakaua's Kyogre comes into the camera along with Keenan's Latios as they stared at the camera confused.

"The largest mountains you can find."

In the mountains Keenan's 3 shiny Legendary Beast are seen standing near the summit majestically as they all roared as his shiny Ho-oh had also flew above them releasing a golden like sparkle as he flew over.

"Pokémon can also be found in your home and city."

The scene shifts to Keenan's shiny Mew being a DJ at Cerise labs with Ash's and Goh's Pokémon enjoying the music as poor Goh is seen having a hard time sleeping with all the noise while Ash is out like a light.

"All of these wonderful creatures can be found pretty much everywhere, but let's see what this wonderful world has to offer."

The narrator said as Takuto had stared at the guy in confusion and so did Tiara and Parker as they were wondering how the hell his ass managed to get onto the island.

Takuto:who the hell are you.he asked

"My aren't you a bit too young to be talking like that?"

Parker:*sweats*i'm just gonna say that there this weird talking to some weird ass camera.he said as he stood up

He stood up to tell Keenan and the others as Tiara and Takuto had all stared at the guy weirdly as Mimo was asleep so she didn't really know what the hell was going on, until the guy stood back up and opened the window.

"Well i wish you luck with the training but I shall get going, until the next time we meet." As he jumped out the window.

They were confused at what the hell just happened but will tell Keenan and the others about that sometime later since they just want to relax for the moment.

Intro End

After Rago had left the island everyone started to panic a bit since they know what's to come, as both Haleakala and Lehua are also there as well which also adds onto that fact that a Dark Knight is approaching and very close as well.

Both Haleakala and Lehua had joined them on the sand as they are all healing up the Pokémon that Rago had attacked as he even attacked Tatsumi's and Kalakaua's Pokémon as well. The good thing is that he didn't killed any of them.

Tatsumi:dam dude his ass didn't even let mines or Kala's Pokémon off the hook.he commented

Kalakaua:at least we have a lot of hands to help us heal them up, although I do have a feeling that he did this on purpose to lower the numbers.he said