Nightmare Tapu Koko

Chapter 87

No One POV

The city and towns has been assaulted by Tapu Koko as Kalakaua had made it to Hau'oli city and seen the chaos that the said Guardian of Melemele island had created as there's tons of buildings completely destroyed as he seen a few people dead or injured from the result of this new Tapu Koko.

Kalakaua:Tapu Koko is both an electric and fairy type and I don't have any Pokémon that can do a thing against is aside from Tatsumi's Metagross but I still need to try. Cmon out Samurott and Avalugg.he said as he threw them out

As Kala's 2 Pokémon had appeared in front of him as Samurott had roared as he looked around for his next opponent as he seen Tapu Koko and licked his lips with anticipation since he can tell that this will be a tough battle.

Kalakaua's Hisuian Samurott stands at 8'8 on al 4 of its legs and Avalugg being one of his larges Pokémon is pretty much a walking piece of ice berg as he looked at them and said.

Kalakaua:alright you 2 we need to gain Tapu Koko's attention to us and get it to stop destroying the city, Samurott use Ice Beam and Avalugg use Avalanche.he commanded them

The 2 Pokémon had carried out their commands as Samurott had launched the beam of ice at Tapu Koko while Avalugg had roared as a cloud of ice had appeared above him and started to rain large rocks of ice upon him as the attacks made contact.

As Tapu Koko had roared as he blew off the icy smoke that was blocking his view as he seemingly glared at Kala and the 2 Pokémon who dared tried to attack him.

Kalakaua:yes focus your attention onto us, Samurott use Hydro Pump.he commanded him

Samurott had launched the stream of water at Tapu Koko who dodged the attack with great speeds as Samurott had growled in annoyance.

Then Tapu Koko had started to fly down at them with alarming speeds as it was using Brave Bird as Kala had called out a next move.

Kalakaua:quick Avalugg use Stone Edge to protect us fast.he ordered

Avalugg had complied as he slammed his 2 large front feet into the ground as sharp pillars of rock had emerged from it blocking Tapu Koko but it wasn't enough since he managed to power through it and slam right into Avalugg which flew him back.

Kalakaua:shit Avalugg are you alright.he asked him

He quickly went over toward him to check up on as he just groaned in pain as Kala had pulled out his ball to return him.

Kalakaua:return Avalugg you did well out there.he said to him

Tapu Koko had tried to attack Kalakaua but Samurott had intervened as he swung his sword at him using Ceaseless Edge which flew him into a building as he took some damage from the attack but shook it off, as he growled at Samurott who did the same.

???:Metagross use Meteor Mash and Typhlosion use Flamethrower.a voice commanded

As Tatsumi's Metagross and Typhlosion had jumped into action as Metagross had flew at Tapu Koko with Typhlosion's surrounding him to do more damage as he slammed right into Tapu Koko who fell backward from the attack but regained his balance.

Tatsumi had landed next to Kala as he had Urshifu land next to him as Tatsumi had helped him up and made sure that he's ok.

Tatsumi:so are you going to tell me what's wrong with Tapu Koko I thought you said this thing is supposed to be an island guardian.he asked him

Kalakaua:long story short Keenan's crazy ass dad had turned Tapu Koko into what your looking at right now and apparently it not only changed its appearance but also made it a lot more powerful as well.he said back to him