Kalakaua vs Ohia, Beast vs Flower Pt.2

Chapter 139

No One POV

It was now a stare down between Slaking and Darkrai as this is when the battle is going to get a whole lot more serious as they are now forced to use their more powerful Pokémon, as Keenan and Tatsumi was watching the battle intently.

Even the audited is tense in the stands as they are waiting to see who will make the first move, but because of Slaking's ability Kalakaua will be forced to make the first move, as even Ash and Goh is tense about this.

Kalakaua:let's take advantage of its ability and bombard it with attacks, Darkrai use Ice Beam now.he ordered him

Darkrai had cupped his hands and thrusted them forward releasing the beams of ice which hit Slaking head on creating an explosion of icy clouds, as it cleared up to reveal Slaking not that much affected.

Kalakaua:now use Dark Pulse.he ordered

Once again Darkrai had released a powerful attack, as the chains of dark energy had clashed with Darkrai creating an explosion which covered their side of the battlefield.

The smoke had cleared to reveal Slaking still laying there until it finally stood up to its full height releasing a yawn as he seemingly glared at Darkrai, who narrowed its eye at him.

Ohia:*smirks*now use Retaliate Slaking.she commanded him

Kalakaua:dodge it.he commanded

Slaking is pretty fast as he tried to knife hand Darkrai until he floated higher into the air avoiding the attack which is probably a good thing since it would've done a crap ton of damage.

Kalakakua:*thinks*phew that was a close one, if that hit Darkrai would've taken a whole lotta damage.he thought to himself

Ohia:alright in that case we'll do this, use Ice Beam now.she commanded him

Kalakaua:counter with Focus Blast.he ordered

The 2 Pokémon had unleashed their attacks at each other, as they both clashed in the middle but Darkrai's attack had gotten destroyed as Slakings Ice Beam had struck Darkrai who gotten hit as he got sent back to Kala's side.

Ohia:now use Hammer Arm now Slaking.she commanded him

Kalakaua:Dark Void Darkrai.he ordered him

Ohia:*grits her teeth*well crap.she said to herself

Darkrai had cupped his hands and launched the sphere of complete darkness at Slaking who took the attack head on, as his eyes slowly started to close as he fell backwards asleep.

Kalakaua:now use Dream Eater.he ordered

Just like Tobias back in the Sinnoh league he used the said attack to drain some of its energy, as the ghost like spirit had absorbed some of its energy and transferred it over toward Darkrai who's health has gotten recovered a bit.

Ohia:well since he's asleep let's use Sleep Talk then.she called out to him

Kalakaua:*mutters*crap so it knows Sleep Talk huh it has to have Rest.he muttered

The large Slaking had gotten up still with its eyes closed as it's fist has cackled with electricity as it used Thunderpunch on Darkrai who was sent flying into the ground beneath him doing quite a lot of damage.

Kalakaua:*thinks*dammit even in Sleep Talk it can still do tons of damage.he thought to himself

Ohia:now Slaking use Sleep Talk once more.she commanded