Iron Island Adventure

Chapter 37

No One POV

Keenan had finally reached Canalave city as the next day had arrived as he's currently looking out in the distance where iron island is as he's curious if there's any steel type Pokémon worth catching there as he'll just have to go check it out himself, since well he checked if the gym leader Byron was here and surprise surprise he wasn't.

Keenan:*groans*seriously the one time I get here and the gym leader isn't here what is with this bullshit.he said in irritation

Keenan:seriously if I knew he wouldn't be here after yesterday I would've gone back home but I guess I could go check out the island but first time to switch around my Pokémon.he said to himself

As Keenan then brought out his Rotom phone and called Professor Cerise to see if he could switch out his Pokémon which was only 2 Pokémon as he decided to bring Heatran since he's also part steel type and Charizard as he thanked Professor Cerise before he hung up as it seems that he still hasn't asked him anything about his recently captured shiny Suicune.

Keenan:*brings out a ball*well might as well see what that island have, maybe I should catch a steel type or 2 over there don't really have much of those since all I have is Lucario whenever he evolves, cmon out Charizard.he called out

Keenan had unleashed his large shiny Charizard which let out a loud roar as he lowered himself down toward the ground as he hopped onto his large Charizard and flew off toward the island as if the gym leader isn't back by the tomorrow he'll just leave and head back to Kanto.

Small Timeskip

Keenan had arrived at the island which only took 5 minutes to do so since Charizard was quite fast as he seen a few water Pokémon such as Wailord and such although he didn't felt like catching a Wailord since he's not to sure if one could even fit inside his dome although it possibly could he's not going to take that chance.

Keenan:*returns Charizard*alright thanks Charizard return for now.he thanked him as he got sucked into the ball once more

Keenan:*looks at the island*well time to see if there's anything interesting on this island.he said to himself

As he started to make his way into the island but while he was doing that there's a certain ship that's currently on the opposite side of where he was as there's a blue haired girl currently walking around seeing if she could find any Pokémon that could help with their research as her name is Danika.

Danika:*looking at her Rotom Phone*hmm I wonder if there's that rumored Registeel here on this island.she wondered to herself

Timeskip brought to you by Keenan and Leaf sleeping with each other as she has Keenan's head in her boobs.

Still No One POV

Keenan is seen walking around the island looking for anything interesting and well to his surprise and somewhat disappointment he hasn't found anything interesting because all he sees is trees and rocks everywhere and even the large mountain area of the island which he probably guessed where the other steel type Pokémon were.

Keenan:*looking at his Rotom Phone*hmm I wonder if there's one actually here I'd like to have one on my team just hope I don't run into a dam Steelix or something.he said to himself while looking around

It was when he finally encountered the Pokémon he was hoping to bump into as it stopped what it was doing as it turned back and cawed loudly at him which made him grin as the Pokémon was a Skarmory.