The Kalos Gathering

Chapter 188

No One POV

The Kalos league is just around the corner and all of the participants as well as the guest who will watch the event happen in person are all starting to arrive at the scene, as the whole thing will begin in 2 days from now.

As all the participants are able to sign up today or tomorrow but it's preferred if you sign up today in case you forget. Keenan had arrived in Lumiose city with Casey as they used Mew to teleport themsevles to the place and they are quite excited.

Casey:so this is your second league huh? Are you nervous.she asked him with a small smirk

Keenan:no...I'm not, if it was the Sinnoh league then yeah I will be a bit nervous but ever since I challenged the Elite Four and the defeated Cynthia I don't get nervous at this sorta thing anymore.he replied to her

Casey:*sighs*aww man your no fun and here I was hoping I could tease you a bit.

At this point in the story Keenan doesn't get nervous at all when entering a tournament and what not, as he already battled in the Sinnoh league, the Sinnoh Elite Four and his most recent accomplishment defeating Cyhthia.

Plus it adds to the fact that the Sinnoh Champion challenge they battled in the stadium full of people so he's gotten quite used to crowds. So him entering the Kalos league doesn't affect him that much, his main goal is defeating James.

Casey:soo where are we going now? You gonna sign yourself up for the league.she asked him

Keenan:it's the most logical thing to do since we're here, and meet up with Tatsu and the others since they've been here before me.

Casey:I still can't believe that Tatsumi is now the Johto region Champion, you have no idea how happy Lance was when he took the position he can finally relax.she giggled a bit

Keenan;*sweat drops*um yeah I know that since he literally hugged Tatsumi out of thankfulness when no one was looking back when the whole thing ended.he said back to her

They made it to the venue of where the Kalos league will be taking place and there really isn't too much people at the area since it's not the time of the league to start, but there are a few people who came just to see the place.

Keenan remembers that the league was definitely big In the anime and can fit tons of people, but it seems that they have made it....bigger to fit even more people. They not only made it bigger by adding one more layer but the area where the battles will be held a lot bigger as well.

Casey:*wide eyed*ok wow holy shit to think that they made this thing bigger, I remember seeing it before but this is outrageous.she said in surprise

Keenan:*looking around*trust me your not the only one amazed by this, well this league does include Legendary Pokémon so they needed to reinforce it I guess.he said out loud

"Excuse me can I have an autograph?" A little kid about 7 years old has ran up toward Keenan.

Keenan:um sure here where do you want me to sign it.he asked him

"Could you sign it on my partners poke ball?"

He didn't see anything wrong with that so he signed the ball that's containing a Pokémon inside as he could see his parents and his other siblings as well watching him. He even took a picture with him as well which the little kid was excited about.

The little kid has showed off the Pokémon that was in the ball and it was a Rowlet, as Keenan has chuckled at the sight of the Rowlet. He started to miss when his Decidueye was a Rowlet all those chapters ago.