The Gym Leader Viola and Idol

Chapter 17

No One POV

After both Keenan and Tatsumi had gotten their rooms at the Pokémon center as they made sure that everything is in order the 2 of them had decided to go out for a bit as they separated from each other for the time being as Keenan had made his way toward the gym where the leader is while Tatsumi went well who knows where. While Keenan was making his way toward the gym he started to think of what Pokémon he should use as he can just use Heatran and easily get the badge but he won't be doing that, or either use Rhyperior as he'll also try and refrain from using him.

Because the Pokémon he wants to try out is Nidorino which he evolved while he was away as his Rotom phone and notified him about his sudden evolution which surprised both him and Tatsumi as Tatsumi had congratulated Keenan on his Pokémon's evolution which he thanked him for although he wished he was there to see it.

Keenan:huh so this is the gym looks just like the anime in the XY series not much have changed.he said to himself as he's looking at the building

Keenan:well time is wasting time to see if she'll accept a gym challenge or not.he said as he made his way into the gym

When he walked into the gym he was greeted with many pictures of bug type Pokémon and even some other Pokémon but mostly bug types which he expected from gym that specializes in bug types, he made his way more into the gym looking around until a voice had called him out.

???:hey are you here for a gym battle by any chance.the person asked him as the voice is a female

Keenan had turned his head toward the voice as she's at least 5'7 or so as he's a bit taller then her as she has brown hair and light green colored eyes and is also wearing a tight red shirt that really shows off her curves which Keenan had mentally slapped himself for having that thought as he could hear Latios chuckle inside his mind, as the person that's standing in front of him is Alexa.

Keenan:*nods*um yeah you could say that is the gym leader here or your the gym leader.he asked the girl in front of him

Alexa:oh no no I'm not a gym leader I'm a journalist my names Alexa nice to meet you.she introduced herself although he already knows her name

Keenan:nice to meet you too my names Keenan but is the gym leader here.he asked her

Alexa:*nods*yes she is cmon follow me I'll show you where she is.she said to him

With that Alexa had lead him through the gym toward the battlefield as he seen that she was already battling someone as from what he can tell that this trainer is not a beginner as she's using a Volcarona against this person as he was surprised to see that she's using a rare Pokémon, as he seen that her Volcarona had defeated Viola's Pinsir.

Ref:*raises her flag*Pinsir is unable to battle Volcarona is the winner therefore the winner is the challenger Iori Minase from Fleurrh city.she announced