Official Round's Start

Chapter 191

No One POV

The official rounds of the Kalos league had just begun and all of the participants Keenan,Iori,Georgia,James,Bonnie,Sakura and Burgundy are all doing their respective battles are still waiting for them to be announced.

All of this battles are 3 vs 3 until the top 8 which will all be full battles, normally it would take awhile for all of this to be done with, but with powerhouse like Keenan and James in it...it'll be going by pretty fast.

For the first battle let's see how Iori is doing as she managed to defeat 2 of 3 Pokémon from her first opponent.

Iori:now Volcarona use Heat Wave go.she commanded

Random Fodder:c-crap dodge it now Wigglytuff.

Without any warning the powerful  wave of heat had hit the Wigglytuff which consumed it in the fiery inferno as the attack had subsided to reveal the winner of the battle which was Iori's Volcarona.

Ref:*raises his flag*Wigglytuff is unable to battle Volcaron is the winner, therefore the winner of this match and will be moving onto the next tour is Iori.he announced

Iori:*pumps her fist*hell yeah we made it to the next round Volcarona, I guess all that training with Tatsu really paid off.she said as she hugged her Pokémon

As everybody in her arena is seen clapping and cheering at her victory as Tatsumi was the loudest of them all as Kala was standing next to him kinda creeped out at how fast he was clapping for her.

Kalakaua:*sweat drops*dude clam the fuck down she only made it to the top 32 it's just the beginning for her.he said to him

Tatsumi:*crosses his arms*yes I know that dude but it's still a big accomplishment for her since she was an idol before all this, besides people like Keenan and James are in this so let me enjoy this moment for her.he told him

Kalakaua:*shrugs*hmm I suppose your right, might as well bask in her victory before she gets her ass handed to her by either one or them.

Tatsumi:*glares at him*you aren't making this any better.

Kala just shrugged in response since he knows that it's the truth and well there wasn't anything he could do about it, even Tatsumi knows that she'll lose if she goes up against Keenan or James there's no going around that and none of them will take it easier as well.

Change Scene Georgia

Now with Georgia's battle as she's currently battling up against a trainer using a Dragon type which is what she wanted, since she needs it to get warmed up for Keenan(she knows she won't win but it's a good motivator).

She managed to defeat his other 2 Pokémon and the last Pokémon that she's using is a Altaria, but Georgia pretty much has the perfect counter for that. It's an Alolan Ninetales pretty much a nightmare for all Dragon types out there.

 It's an Alolan Ninetales pretty much a nightmare for all Dragon types out there