Agni The God of Fire Pt.0

Chapter 109

No One POV

It has been a week ever since Tatsumi had battled Tobias for the Mega Stones for Mewtwo and with his confidence at an all time he decided to challenge Will of the Johto Elite Four which he managed to win although it was pretty close.

Will had used the Pokémon Jynx,Xatu,Mr.Mime,Reuniclus(Shiny),Bronzong and his final Pokémon Gardevoir which was also his Mega.

Tatsumi had managed to win by using his Urshifu as his 5th Pokémon as Legendary Pokémon are allowed for battles against Elite Four members and Champions, and to say the least Urshifu had defeated Will's Gardevoir with minimal ease.

Then there's Kalakaua who was also excited and pumped up from Tatsumi battling Tobias as he too decided to challenge his Elite Four which is the Hoenn Elite Four. Kalakaua didn't held back what so ever as he slaughtered poor Sidney with Articuno and Samurott, it wasn't even a fair battle to begin with.

Sidney had used Mightyene,Honchkrow,Weavile(Shiny),Sableye,Tyranitar and his ace Pokémon Mega Absol. How about we have a small flashback for the final moments of Kala's battle.

Flashback

Both trainers are having an intense match as Kalakaua has only lost one Pokémon which is his Articuno to Sidney's Tyranitar who managed to land a powerful Hyper Beam and Stone Edge on her which defeated her.

But Kalakaua is now using his powerful Samurott up against his Mega Evolved Absol.

Sidney:Absol use Megahorn now.he commanded

Kalakaua:counter with Night Slash.he commanded

Both Pokémon had glared at each other as they clashed horn and sword as it was basically a replay of the Hoenn league for Kala, but Samurott had won the struggle as he managed to use his strength to push back Absol.

Sidney:*sweating*shit Absol hurry and use Dark Pulse now.he quickly called out

Kalakaua:*grins*lets end this, Samurott use Ceaseless Edge now.he ordered

His Samurott had grinned maliciously which made Absol shiver from the grin, as Samurott had used the same sword once more to attack.

The sword had gotten covered in dark energy as he slashed downwards onto Absol who didn't had a chance to unleash its attack, the smoke cloud had cleared up to reveal Absol unable to battle.

As Absol has gotten out of his Mega Form with swirls in his eyes.

Ref:*raises his flag*Absol is unable to battle Samurott wins, therefore the winner of this battle and is able to challenge the next Elite Four member is Kalakaua.he announced

Kalakaua:*grins*fuck yeah we did it Samurott good job, I'll be sure to feed you a lot-.he was cut off

As Samurott had rammed into him to show his appreciation by using his side as Kala just laughed it off as he hugged his old pal.

Sidney was sweating while watching this unfold.

Sidney:*sweat drops*whats with these kids nowadays with Legendary and odd Pokémon.he commented

End Flashback

In other words the whole week was hectic for all of them but as for Keenan well he had to help Leaf prepare for the baby since she is now pregnant with his 3rd child, as thankfully Chloe and her mom was there to help her and give her tips.

Leaf doesn't want him to use the Time Orb as of yet since she wants to experience pregnancy for a few more weeks or so which Keenan had complied.