Tag Team Massacre

Chapter 190

No One POV

The Kalos league had officially begun as the first fee matches has already gone by and the duo's who made it will be moving onto the next round, as Keenan and Sakura are watching from from the waiting room that their assigned to in another arena next to the big main one.

Sakura:yeesh it seems the competition seems fierce but probably not a match for you tho.she said out loud

Keenan:*sweats*ok why the hell are you overestimating me? Even though you're..not entirely wrong.he asked her

Sakura:it's a no brainer to not think that those who are battling now will lose against you no matter what, hell even tho I've gotten stronger I don't think I'll be able to beat you.

Keenan:you sure do like to over estimate me but even I think you'll at least proven s challenge to me.

She shrugged her shoulders and focused back onto the T.V screen that they were watching as Keenan had sweat dropped at this, he knows that he's gonna be the main person to be gunning for in this entire league but there's a couple of hidden tigers in this as well.

There's James for example who is the main threat in this entire league as he's pretty much around the same level as Tobias at this point with the constant training he's been doing all this time.

And the next hidden tiger is Bonnie as well, he knows for sure that she has Squishy with her and she'll most likely use him to her advantage in later rounds. Depending on her form he takes he might need to use Rayquaza or any other of his Box tier Legendary's.

James:so your up next huh? Our battle is during yours so we won't be able to watch it.

Keenan:don't worry about it we can-ok what the hell.he said as he did a double take

James:what your surprised about my partner? Trust me even I was surprised as well.

The small commotion had caught Sakura's attention as she glanced at James as she squinted her eyes...there's something about this guy that seemed familiar to her but couldn't really put it as to where she seen him before. But as for James tag team partner for the preliminaries...it's none other then Bonnie.

Keenan:*surprised*huh...who would've thought your partner in this is Bonnie, I guess fate works in mysterious ways.he commented

James:I'll say this is more on Plot Armor for not letting us be a team since it'll be absolutely unfair.he replied

Bonnie:*confused*ok I have no idea what you two are talking about but it's weird.

Sakura:*sweats*yeaaahh I'm with her on this one but why do you look familiar?

Before James could reply Bonnie had looked at Sakura as her eyes sparkled at the young girl around her brothers age, as she went down onto one knee and in normal Bonnie fashion...she proposed for her brother.

Bonnie:whoa your really cute, do you mind taking care of my brother?

Sakura:*blinks in confusion*t-take care? What do you mean by that? She asked obviously confused

Bonnie:*smiles*take care as in he his wife silly what else could that mean?

Sakura:*blushes*h-hushand what are you talking about? And I don't even know WHO your brother is.she replied embarrassed which is expected.

Luckily there wasn't too many people focusing on them since they were too focused on the battles up on the screens, as Keenan and James had sweat dropped at this. As Keenan doesnr even want to imagine how many girls she's done that to while she was on her journey.