The Final Countdown

Chapter 140

No One POV

The semi finals battle between Guzma and Gladion had starred 20 minutes ago and the battle is already starting to reach its final moments, as Guzma had managed to defeat Gladion's Noivern,Crobat,Umbreon and Lycanroc.

While Gladion had managed to defeat his Ariados,his own Crobat and his Scizor which he Mega Evolved and wiped out his Midnight form Lyrcanroc which didn't really stood a chance what so ever.

As Gladion is using his own Lucario that he caught sometime ago up against Guzma's Mega Scizor as Keenan and the others were quite surprised to see that he Mega Evolved his Pokémon so early.

Guzma:Scizor use Furry Cutter now.he commanded him

Gladion:counter with Bone Rush.he called out to him

The 2 Pokémon had charged at each other as they both was at a stand off but Scizor had more strength and power to it, as he managed to push Lucario back as he slid across the battlefield.

Guzma:now use Air Slash.he commanded

As Scizor's large claws had glowed as he sent the blades of wind toward Lucario who's eyes had widened as he instinctively crossed his arms protecting himself, as the attacks had made contact with him making an explosion.

Gladion:*sweating a bit*Lucario are you alright say something.he cried out to him

The smoke had cleared to reveal that Lucario is unable to battle as he has swirls in his eyes as Kukui had went over to check up on him to see if he's able to battle, which he confirmed he wasn't.

Kukui:*raises his arm*Lucario is unable to battle Scizor is the winner, Gladion please send out your next Pokémon.he announced out loud

Announcer:down goes Lucario as Guzma's Mega Scizor can't seem to be stopped at all considering that he managed to defeat both Lycanroc and Lucario which is considered his more powerful Pokémon.he said into the mic

As Gladion had thanked his Lucario as he returned him back into his ball as Guzma had looked at Scizor and he can tell that he's getting tire and most likely not be able to stand after a battle with his Silvally.

Guzma:*thinks*I know for sure Scizor can't battle up against his Silvally, so the best I can do is weaken it to make it easier on my other Pokémon.he thought to himself

Gladion:*sighs*well this is it, Silvally let's do this.as he threw out his last choice

Gladion's last choice of Pokémon had made its appearance onto the battlefield as he released a roar from being onto the field and out of his ball, as he narrowed his eyes against Guzma's Mega Scizor as it seems this will be quite the interesting battle that's for sure.

Guzma:hmm time to see just how strong this Pokémon really is since I haven't battled it in the last league.he said to himself

Change Scene Stands