Preface

Here is the preface of the story
A recap of NIKKAHFIED

.....................

The story started with ZOYA and FAHAD!

Zoya and Fahad were in Nikkah from 6 long years but Fahad had to go away to Ireland due to his study in business as asked by his grandfather so before going there he married his love Zoya who was also the daughter of his father's bestfriend's daughter...

Coming back after 6 years Fahad and Zoya had their ruksati and reception before their family went back to there homes with some people having feelings for the other....

After sometime Fahad's taya abbu (father's elder brother) and his wife died in Dubai in a car accident and that made ARHAM their son to come here at his paretnal family to live for his life.... Ahmed and Aisha who were Fahad and Dua's parents loved Arham equally even before the demise of his parents....

Time passed with Zoya become pregnant making everyone way to much happy and that happines brought one more thing in front her that was ARHAM's feelings for ZUBIYA and ZUBIYA's feelings ARHAM!

And then Zoya made up her mind to get the two together and they talked about it too but before any of them could talk about it to their parents/families an unexpected accident happened with Zoya and Fahad which made Zoya had a miscarriage...

Talking about the grieve with her husband Zoya came out of that trauma with the help of her ALLAH.... soon enough everything was coming to happiness when Ahmed told Arham about his late father's last wish which he shared with his brother shook Arham... it stated that Arham's parents wanted him to get married to HADIA who was the maternal cousin of Fahad and Dua....

Ahmed gave Arham the time to think and Zoya tried hard to make things easy for him but Fahad stopped her saying Arham have to do everything on his own... talking to zubiya and his ALLAH Arham came to a decision which was to marry Hadia...

Soon enough the nikkah date was decided and at the day of Nikkah before the ceremony Arham told everything to Hadia as he wanted her to know everything before so that she don't felt betrayed.... Hadia was shocked but talking to Zubiya, Zoya and Fahad she decided to give Arham the chance which he was asking for and they got married that day!

Time passed with both the couple being happy when soon enough Zoya again got pregnant and everyone in the family too great care of her before Hadia too got pregnant after 2 months of Zoya... Momin who was Fahad's childhood friend came home to ask Dua's hand for him which the Khan's agreed happily....

In the late months of Zoya's pregnancy Dua got married to Momin and went away to her home... at Dua's wedding Zubiya told Dua about Awais who asked for her hand in marriage and Zubiya decided to marry him.... after that Zoya gave birth to Jannat and 2 months later Hadia gave birth to Mustafa...

The life was going on happily when dua's mother-in-law started to have problems with Dua which angered her children and at the end Momin took Dua away from there until his mother get to know about her mistake....

In the mean time Fahad got some problems with his job which made him sit home with tensed face and then Zoya decided to become a helping hand for her husband... so she started to work much to Fahad's sadness.... all thsi while Dua got pregnant and at the late months of her pregnancy her mother-in-law came to apologise to her son and daughter-in-law unknown to Dua's pregnancy but became happy looking at Dua who was equally happy to get her happy Mother-in-law back...

Months passed with happy things and Jannat and Mustafa grew big before Zoya's parents Nazish and Abdullah died in the accident making her grieve over it but at the same time she got to know that she is pregnant with their another child....

Year passed with Adan comong to the world with Ayat coming after her a few months later.... the happiness filled in the lives of everyone with their soulmates and their kids....

.....................

Here is a small recap of my whole book!
Hope you guys got it!
But still i will prefer you to read tha novel to know every detail!
Will be taking a while to post this story

#OkThanksBye