1

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.......................

Zainab walked down the stairs putting her bag on her shoulder wearing a short paplum frock with a capri trouser... her hair tied up in a high pony tail and the dupatta was hanged in her neck...

Zainab reached the living room and saw Amaar and Khizar sulking and Amna giggling at them...

"What happened?"

The trio looked at Zainab from head to toe...

"Tum university ja rhi ho yan ghumny phirny?"

Amaar said and Zainab looked at her dress saying...

"Yeh to simple sa dress hai, pechaly saal liya tha"

Khizar cringed saying...

"Tumhary kapry kharab nhi hoty?"

Zainab looked at amna who said..

"Ignore them, they are sulking because they messed up badly in English test and apparently bhai is going to check them as the head of English department."

Zainab looked at the two who were crying faking it...

"Bhai itny bhi darony nhi hayn."

Zainab said and the two of them stood up in an instant looking at zainab... even amna gave an unsure look to zainab...

"Koi nhi, tera pehla din hai na aj! Tu bhi samaj jy gi! Hum to pechly 3-1/2 saal sy dekhty a rhy hayn."

Zainab was about to say something when Faiz came down all ready in a dress-pant and a stripped shirt which was perfectly tucked inside his pants... he was holding his mobile and his car keys in one hand...

"What are you all doing here? Amaar, Khizar i told you that i will be taking amna and zainab, that means you have to go to university by yourself."

Amaar and Khizar nodded and walked out... they are not afraid of their cousin brother, but they are hell scared of their english professor who don't gave a damn to anyone not even his family... and they had messed up their test badly by writing all kind of songs in it...

Zainab and amna looked at Faiz who nodded at them and walked out... soon the duo walked out of the big house while others were busy in the works early in the morning....

Amna sat beside her brother on the passenger seat while zainab took the back seat... soon they hit the road and Faiz spoke...

"Zainab be conscious around you, try to come out of your introvert shell, and if there is any kind of trouble come to my office, if not them go to amna she will bring you to me! Okay?"

Zainab who was looking at faiz nodded her head with a small smile saying...

"Okay bhai."