7

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

....................

"Agly mahiny Izhaan or Amna shadi to hai hi, sath in dono ki bhi shadi kr dyn gy!"

Amir said as all the elders sat in the living room after faiz had a talk with Zainab... all the youngsters went to zainab's room while faiz went to his room because as a professor he had to complete his task...

Agha ali nodded at his son while all of them kept looking at him... when thinking for a while he spoke...

"Dono ka nikkah aik hi din nhi rakhty! Is hafty ky end py Faiz or Zainab ka nikkah rakh lyty hayn, or shadi ky functions Izhaan or Amna ky sath."

The parents looked at each other and faiza said...

"Par abbu aj to Wednesday hai, 3 din mein sab kese?"

"Itni jldi kya hai agly hafty rakh lyty hayn."

Aliya too said after Faiza and agha ali looked at saira who was also in her thoughts....

"Zainab sab ky sath theek hai?"

Agha ali asked and everyone went silent for a while... she indeed is not feeling well with others... it feels like she is insecure or scared to talk to everyone... even thou the youngsters were trying hard to make her fine... but she is still hesitant...

"Kaal sy dekh raha hun, sirf Faiz ky sath theek hai wo."

Agha ali gave them his point and continued...

"Usko ab faiz hi is cheez sy nikal skta hai, to is liay jldi kr rha hun."

They all agreed to this and it was decided that on Saturday Night after Esha prayer it will be Faiz and Zainab's nikkah....

The youngesters tried to tease zainab who just gave them a little smile before looking back at her hands... faiz saw her like this and sighed... he have to do lots to bring her back to herself just like he did with his cousins after Saif's death... that time they all were together, but now it was only him...

......................

"Zainab Khan Binte Saif Khan kya apko Faiz Butt Wald Atif Butt Allah to gawah manty huay, haq mehar 10 lack ky sath nikkah qabool hai?"

The Qazi asked Zainab who was dressed up in a white sharara and shirt with golden work on it... it was brought by Faiza for her 1st daughter-in-law... her dupatta was veiled on her head as zainab sat in between her dado and her mother...

Zainab gulped the lump in her throat and looked up from inside her veil to see faiz sitting right infront her he just passed a small smile at zainab urging her to speak and she clenching her mother's hand spoke...

"Qabool Hai."
"Qabool Hai."
"Qabool Hai."

And a tear left from her eye but peace came up in her heart... just then she listened the Qazi asking Faiz the same question...