6

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

....................

Sehar nervously fisted her red garara in her fists sitting on the bed in their room... as she listened the door getting opened and then getting locked... Moiz sat beside his wife on the bed who's legs were hanging down from the bed as she sat on it...

"Asalam O Alikum."

Moiz mumbled slowly and in return he got an answer in a sweet wisper making him smile... Moiz picked up his hand and moved it to hold her's which was in her lap...

"Sehar."

He called her lovingly which made sehar look at him... a smile came up on his lips looking at her and he asked...

"Happy?"

Sehar smiled lightly and nodded her head earning a soft kiss on her forehead by Moiz...

"You know jis din us jagah py hamara nikkah hua tha na us din sy pagal kr ky rakha hai apny mujhy."

Sehar sucked a breathe listening to his words and eventually a blush came up on her cheeks making Moiz chuckle a bit.. he again pecked the side of her head before standing up...

"Change krlo, then we will pray."

Sehar gave a small node and Moiz went to change while Sehar took off her jewellery...

......................

2 Days Later

Moiz made his hair looking in the mirror while saying...

"Sehar mein ja rha hun."

He called iut loud for sehar who was in the washroom... so taking his laptop bag from the couch took the keys and walked out of the room... at the same time the door of the washroom got opened and sehar sighed looking at the empty...

Taking her dupatta from the bed she was about to walked out when she saw Moiz's wallet and mobile on her besd side table... picking it up sehar literally ran down as she saw Moiz walking out of the main door she called him...

"Moiz rukiay."

Moiz stopped and turned to see his wife running to him... as she reached him moiz spoke holding her arm...

"Aram sy."

Sehar huffed and passed him his things saying...

"Kabhi to puri cheezain ly aya kry! Mujh sy pehly ksy kr lyny thy sab sahi sy?"

She squeezed her eyes and Beenish who was coming there listened yo sehar and chuckled at the words before saying...

"Yeh theek hai sehar, tum hi kro theek isko, meri to yeh bhi nhi sunta tha."

Moiz nodded in disbelief at his mother while sehar bite her inner cheek looking at Moiz with a small galre... he pouted and walked away Beenisha looked at sehar and was about to say something when sehar looked at the door and found her mamu standing there...

"Mamu."

Faiz smiled looking at sehar while beenish greeted him... beenish walked inisde while faiz and sehar kept standing there...

"Kesi meri meri bachi?"

Faiz asked from sehar who looked down for a second before looking back at Faiz..

"Theek hun, mamu.."

She took his name but didn't knew what to say so faiz just placed his hand on her head saying...

"Meri jaan baa hamesha khush raho."

Sehar smiled a bit before asking...

"Mumani jaan nhi ai?"

Faiz looked at his back saying...

"Ai hai, mere pechay hi thi."

And soon they saw Maya coming inside with Moiz by her side... Moiz looked at sehar who was a bit reluctant so he just met faiz while maya herself creased sehar's hair...

"Kesi ho?"

"Mumani jaan."

Sehar took her name with teary eyes and maya nodded in no saying...

"Arey yeh ankhy gili q? Moiz tumny tang kiya hai meri beti ko?"

Maya asked the later part from Moiz who just smiled a bit looking at the duo... maya looked at sehar and holding her face in her one hand she spoke...

"Mein bht khush hun tumhary liay, kya hua meri bahu na bani to? Meri beti to ho na."

Sehar just hugged Maya who with a smile hugged her back... Moiz took a breathe and then saying a bye to faiz walked away as he had a meeting to attend and was getting late...

......................

Later at night after having dinner everyone were in there room... sehar was sitting in front the mirror rubbing moisturiser on her hands when Moiz came out of the washroom and stood behind sehar looking at her without blinking...

"Asy ku dekh rhy hayn?"

Sehar asked after a while and all moiz did was to take a step closer and bending down placed his lips on the back of her head...

"Just stay happy always."

Sehar's lips lifted up in a smile and sge blinked her eyes... while Moiz smiled brightened up looking at her...

....................

A short one!
But ending the story in the next chapter!
It might be an epilogue if I won't know what to write more because now a days my mind is not working!

#OkThanksBye