6

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

8 Months Later

Yahya ran inside the hospital rashly parking his car in the parking area... his face was fill of worry and his hair all distorted... he stopped infront the OT where his mother with sophia were standing...

"Izzah?"

Sophia wiped her tears saying...

"Then had to operate her."

He moved his hands again in his hair before asking them...

"Par hua kya? Subha to wo theek thi."

Zobiya spoke this time telling him everything....

"Wo hamary sath hi bethi hui thi, even bilkul theek thi, ky aik dam sy she shouted or uski pains bht ziada ho gai, usi time hum usko hospital ly ay."

Yahya listened to his mother keeping his one hand on his waist and then other on his forehead... behind him came Rafiq ans Rahat with their father Hammad... as they reached the trio the doctor came out and looking at them spoke....

"I am sorry, we couldn't save the baby, izzah is fine but unconscious."

The words shook the whole existence of yahya who asked with his trembling voice....

"But hua kya tha usko, she was all fine, and didn't had any complications."

The doctor nodded before telling them...

"In previous week when she recently fever her infection got toll on her body internally, and it caused miscarriage, it happens rarely, but as you know Izzah always get way too much fever that she needs to be bed ridden, that is why i had asked you to keep her away from the things that can cause her fever."

The doctor walked away from them after informing them that they will need to keep izzah under observation for 2 days... Yahya moved his hands on his face while the elders sat their not knowing what to say... sophia cried softly at the loss of her daughter while Zobiya too let out a few tears....

.........................

Izzah was looking outside the window laying on the hospital bed when Yahya walked inside and sat on the stool beside the bed... he moved his hand on her cheek creasing it... Izzah looked at Yahya and tears shined in her eyes as she spoke...

"We waited 5 months for our baby and now he is gone, he is not coming to us Yahya, wo chaly gaya."

Izzah closed her eyes crying as her whole body shook badly... yahya stood up and hugged her who was still laying down.... He didn't knew what to say so he just hugged her crying silently with her at the lose of their first baby for whom they were waiting so eagerly...

........................

Izzah moved her hand on the onesie which she and Yahya brought for their baby... it was the 1st thing they got for their baby and now he was no where....

"Izzah meri jaan."

Yahya said as he side hugged her... Izzah cried with her eyes closed and leaned to his chest...

"Izzah baas kro, 2 haftay sy baas roti ja rhi ho, asy ksy chaly ga."

He said softly and Izzah just hugged him tightly saying....

"Nhi bhula ja rha yahya, hamary baby chaly gaya."

Yahya sighed closing his eyes and hugged her close.... He kept silent for a while before saying...

"Izzah he was not supposed to come in this world, he is save in heaven and will be waiting for us, we will meet him for sure but in jannah."

Saying so he chined up her face and kissed her forehead...

"Come lets go down, everyone is completely silent and are thinking to postpone the wedding just for you."

Izzah nodded her head at the first part and then spoke...

"They should not spoil Rehab bhai and Hina's day."

Yahay tucked her hair strand behind her ear and gave her a small smile...

"Talk to them yourself, Rehab is the one who gave this idea."

Izzah nodded and then the duo called down...

......................

Yet again stopping at the short update!
If i try to give long updated i always get late in posting them!
So that is why i post small updates

#OkThanksBye