3

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

........................

"Mama."

Dania spoke over the phone as her mother received the call... she was standing by the window in haider's room who was outside in the living room...

"Meri jaan, kesi hai?"

Her mother asked happily on which dania's eyes filled up and she kept quite... owing to the silence on the other side her mother asked...

"What happened Dania?"

Dania parted her lips to say something but at that moment a knock happened on the door making dania turn and look at haider who gave her a tiny smile before asking in his low yet rough and hard voice...

"I need my charger."

Dania nodded her head and haider came inside when dania's mother spoke the common question...

"Is that a boy dania?"

Haider by now taking the charger went out closing the door... dania sighed and told her mother...

"G mama."

"Tum kisi larky ky sath reh rhi ho?"

That would be the most common question after anyone's approval to the question about a boy and Dania didn't said anything to her mother in fact told her the situation and also about haider...

"Mujhy or kuch samaj nhi aya mama, usny hamesha meri madad ki hai, aik anjan jagah mein hoty huay bhi, yakeen krny ka dil krta hai uspy or mny yakeen kr bhi liya."

Her mother was all silent listening to everything her daughter told her...

"Why didn't you tell us anything dani?"

Came a low voice of her mother which made dania teared up and say...

"Apko pareshan nhi thi krna chah rhi mama."

Her mother sighed saying...

"Mein tumhary baba sy baat krun gi aj raat, or wo jo kahy gy tumhy manana pary ga, tum hamari jaan hai dani, tumhary sath bura hoty nhi soch skty."

Dania let out the tear but a small smile on her lips....

........................

Dania opened her eyes owing to the alarm that rang out loud in the room... opening her eyes she looked around as her mind registered the senario and the place.... She sat up on the bed and taking her hijab which she took off to sleep after locking the door again wrapped it around..

Standing up on her toes she reached the door to unlatch it.... Soon the door was opened and dania could smell the omelette cooking in the frying pan... she came forward and as she looked inside the open kitchen she saw haider making the omelette still in his night dress with the messy hair...