9

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.........................

Two Months Later

Zainab laughed sitting beside Haram who was making faces of the girl who is the so called diva of their class with ever so high attitude... and Haram hate her...

"Good Morning Sir."

The class said making zainab and Haram look at the professor who is non other than her husband who has stolen her heart... she gave a dreamy sigh and haram nudged her shoulder with a smirk...

"Good morning class."

Faiz said and looked at his wife who was looking at him with dreamy eyes... he nodded in disbelief and started his lecture... all the students were having the lecture when haram nudged Zainab's shoulder making Zainab look at her...

Haram pointed at the same girl she was talking about... the girl was busy ogling at faiz with such eyes that zainab's fists her hand before holding the pen and it threw it on that girl... the directly landed on her head making the girl hiss...

The whole class attention went to that girl who looked around... do did faiz and he asked...

"Who threw the pen at her?"

Zainab looked at faiz with angry eyes and he knew it was done by zainab just then the boy behind zainab spoke out...

"It was zainab."

Faiz took a heavy breathe before speaking out...

"Miss zainab can you tell me why you hit her?"

Zainab kept sitting on her place looking at faiz angrily... but faiz was in his professor mode and he got angry shouting at zainab...

"Stand up!"

The whole class got scared so did zainab and she immediately stood up...

"Get out of my class right at the moment!"

Zainab looked at faiz with her mouth open... but then he angrily glared at her... so all zainab did was to pick up her bag and walked out glaring at faiz.... faiz sighed he knew that he had to do lots when he will be home but for now he had to do that...

.....................

Faiz closed the door with a sigh looking at zainab who literally bandged the door of the passenger seat and went inside... amna looked at her brother who spoke...

"Chalo"

Amna giggled at her brother's face... only his wife can make him feel all restless and sighing... the duo walked inside and he first thing that was done by everyone was....

"Zainab ko kya hua?"

Faiz face palmed himself saying...