5

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

"Aj haram nhi thi ai to mein class khatam hony py bahir a rhi thi jab mere mouth kisi ny cover kr diya tha, i tried to free myself but was not able too..."

Zainab stopped as she cried out sitting beisde saira who was creasing zainab's hand crying silently looking at her... while faiz just kept quite not knowing what to say... zainab wiped her tears and continued...

"Phir mujhy uper store room mein ly gy, jab usny mujhy chora to mny dekha wo Ali tha, usny mujhy kha tha ky wo badla zarur la ga, he pushed me on the floor and torned my sleeve before pushing my dupatta on the floor... he.."

Zainab cried while Faiz had his hand clenched tightly... zainab continued taking a breathe...

"He said that now everyone we see me as a used girl and I don't have my dignity to me now, dado i swear nothing happened, after saying he went away, i swear nothing happened."

Saira cupped zainab's face saying...

"I know meri jaan, i know you are all pure, meri jaan to sab sy pak hai!"

And she just hugged zainab to her... while faiz was just trying to control himself so that he won't kill that guy whom he send behind the bars after having a long fight with his father... and at the end his father knew the fault was of his son so he apologised... but faiz made sure to make Ali pay for all the things he did till now...

Zainab looked at faiz and wispered sowly...

"Nothing happened with me."

Faiz blinked his eyes at her and said...

"Have something to eat and sleep for a while."

Zainab just kept looking at faiz who blinking his eyes at her walked out opening the door.... everyone who were standing outside the room walked inside while faiz directly went to his room...

Everyone stayed with zainab but she was again all silent looking at everyone... saira saw her attitude all different with other and with faiz... she wanted her granddaughter to be happy... and her happiness and peace is with Faiz that is what she have seen a few moments ago...

No one was able to make her speak since the time she came back but faiz was able to do that in just few seconds... saira knew that Zainab had her trust of Faiz because he has been there for her since she lost her father... thou her mamu and nanu were always there but faiz was the one who was by her side whenever someone said anything to her... he has been a sheild to amna and zainab... but most importantly zainab....

....................

Faiz was looking outside the window standing in his tracks and t-shirt he wanted to cool down his anger and opted to take a cold shower... but it seems it was not happening... when the door of his room was knocked and he looking at the door spoke...

"Come in."

And the door was opened and he saw Raza, Irhaan and Haroon standing there... the trio came inside and closed the door behind...

"Kya hua?"

Faiz asked and Raza spoke...

"Kya hua tha? Hamary samny to zaini kuch nhi bol rhi! Apko kuch bataya?"

Faiz sighed and said...

"I have done all the things, he is behind the bars now, won't be coming out soon."

The trio just stayed silent before haroon spoke...

"Saira Dado kuch kehna chah rhi hayn apsy!"

Faiz frowned at haroon's words and asked...

"Kuch hua hai?"

This time izhaan spoke pushing his hands in his pocket....

"We don't know she was having a talk with agha jaan and zainab about something."

Faiz nodded and walked out with the three of them following him...

Coming to saira's room faiz came inside to see zainab sleeping beside sitting saira on the bed and was fully covered with the duvet... while agha ali was sitting on the couch...

"Dado apny bulaya tha?"

Agha ali patted the side of couch saying...

"Idher ao."

Faiz sat beside agha ali and looked at saira who spoke...

"Aik baat puchni thi."

Faiz nodded and saira glancing at her brother asked faiz...

"Zainab sy shadi karo gy?"

Faiz's eyes widened as he looked at saira and then at agha ali who blinked his eyes...

"Meri zainab sab sy ziada tum py bharosa krti hai! Yeh mny aj apni ankhon sy dekha hai, wo kisi ky samny kuch nhi bol pai, tumhary aik bar puchny py usny apna sara dukh tumhy bata diya hai."

Faiz parted his lips to say something but then closed it not knowing what to say...

"Zainab sy humny puchna hai, par us sy pehly socha tum sy puch ly!"

Agha ali told him and faiz's gaze went to zainab who was sleeping holding Saira's hand...

"Agar zainab razi hai to mein tyar hun."

Saira and Agha ali gave a small smile to faiz who walked out and saw aliya coming there... he side hugged aliya saying...

"Zainab theek hai phupho, ap itna pareshan mat hon, mein hun na apka beta."

Aliya let out a few tears nodding her head... faiz wiped her tears and walked to his room... he was in no mood of having anything... he lost his appetite in the afternoon only...

.....................

Do let me know about the update

#OkThanksBye