5

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

Adan kept observing Ayat for the whole day as she was looking zoned out... the whole day she was thinking about something and coming to their room at night Adan had enough and she locking the door stood in front Ayat who was sitting on the bed still thinking about the message she got yesterday...

"Spill in out before I officially kill you!"

Ayat looked at Adan with what look...

"Huh?"

"Subha sy ajeeb devdas ki trahan pari hui ho! Kya hua hai?" (You are sitting in a corner like a devdas! What happened?)

Adan asked with an irritating voice making Ayat sit straight looking here and there... Adan kept looking at her for a few seconds before she sat in front Ayat and placed her hand on Ayat's

"Aytu! Kya hua hai?" (What happened?)

This time Adan asked with a concerned voice on which Ayat looked at her for a few second and then spoke...

"You won't tell anyone for now!"

Adan blinked her eyes at her and Ayat taking her mobile opened the particular chat and then a particular message before showing it to Adan... The three girls i.e. Ayat, Adan, Muntaha trust each other like no end... the three can share everything with each other even the whole family don't know so many secrets of the girls but the three best freinds knows every inch of each other... they only thing Ayat hide from the duo was AMAAN... because she didn't knew how to voice it out... but now she knew she need someone to make her understand some things and no one better than her best friends slash cousins can do it....

Adan's eyes widened reading the paragraph and she looked at Ayat with the same wide eyes...

"What the....."

Adan stopped looking at Ayat's glare... Adan looked again at the mobile and seconds later passed it to Ayat before standing up and took her mobile maong Ayat confused...

"What are you doing?"

Adan dailed a number and putting it on her ear replied Ayat in Are-You-Serious look...

"Calling Muntaha!"

Ayat slumped on the bed looking at the message... and then she unknowingly opened the profile picture of Amaan and started to crease it with a small smile until Adan's voice reached her...

"Be here in 10!"

Adan said to Muntaha while Ayat closed her mobile and laid down looking at nowhere... Adan lookrd at Ayat and mentally asking Muntaha to reached asap.... well she knew she would be here as she will wale up the whole house to be with her best friends... even the parents and siblings of the trio gets irritated with their late night emergency visits... but they also know they can trust their daughters who are bounded way to close to each other...