5

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.....................

Yahya smiled lightly grazing his fingers on izzah's cheeks... then he moved the tip to her eye lids and creased them who were letting out the tears and complaints the whole night and finally closed down after yahya showered her with all the love and care in the form of talks and kisses....

"Umm."

Izzah moaned in her sleep due to the roughness of his fingers... yahya smiled again and kissed her forehead saying...

"Meri jaan."

Saying so he got up and taking a shower got ready for the day.... Yahya was buttoning his polo shirt when izzah got up from her sleep and lazily stretched her body before her eyes landed on yahya's back... she smiled a little still laying there with her head on her hands and her eyes looking at her husband....

"Aise kya dekh rhi ho?"

Yahya asked looking at her from the mirror who shrugged her shoulders... yahya smiled walking to izzah and sat near her stomach putting his hand on her face creasing her cheek...

"Izzah this was the last time we had this misunderstanding, agay sy koi bhi baat ho lash out on me, maro laro jo marzi karo, lakin baat kro, asy chup reh ky dono ko aziyat hogi."

Izzah nodded her head slightly before saying to lighten up the mood....

"Ammi ny tangy tor dyni hai meri, agar mny tumhy mara to."

Yahya chuckled looking away... and then looking back at her he spoke...

"Koi bhi meri biwi ko kuch nhi keh sakta, agar baat hamari hai then no one has the right to say anything to you except me, hamari baatain hamari hai, or mein kisi ko bhi yeh haq nhi dy sakta ky wo meri biwi ko kuch bhi kahy."

Izzah kept looking at him before saying...

"You will spoil me in a wrong way."

Yahya nodded in his in a small no...

"I will spoil you but not in a wrong way because i know your limits...."

Izzah rolled her eyes and got up from the bed making yahya chuckle....

......................

Days Later

"Izzah, shohar hai wo tumhara, tameez sy bulaya kro usko, yeh kya yahya, tum wagaira lagi rehti ho."

Sophia slapped the back of izzah's head who was watching the drama serial sitting in the living room with Hina and Safa... Izzah frowned at her mother's slap... ans safa who was sitting beside izzah eating fries chuckled at izzah's frowns before looking back at the tv...

"Ammi!"

"Kya ammi? Izzat kiya kro usko."

Sophia again spoke and Qirat who got settles beside Sophia with tea smiled at the duo...

"Ab yahya ay to usko pani pucho, khana pucho. Nhi to juta sar mein pary ga."

Izzah looked at her mother in disbelief and Qirat laughed at sophia...

"Bhabhi."

Sophia looked at qirat saying...

"To or kya karun? Isko seedhay tareekay sy samaj nhi ata."

Zobiya was coming out of the kitchen and listened to them... she nodded in disbelief listening to sophia and was about to say something when Yahya came home and greeted everyone in a loud voice...

"Asalam o Alikum."

Zobiya smiled at her son who came and placing a kiss on zobiya's head and sat on the couch beside izzah... izzah passed a small smile at yahya before looking at her mother who was glaring at izzah... everyone had seen the little change in them after thair wedding but no one said anything to them but were happy...

izzah pouted and was about to get up but Yahya held her hand saying...

"Where are you going?"

Izzah looked at him and spoke....

"Apky liay pani lyny."

The two girls bite their lips to stop the laugh listening to APKY... while yahya frowned looking at her...

"What happened to you? Yeh ap kahan sy aya?"

Izzah looked at her mother with yahya who spoke...

"Mny kaha hai yahya, achi hasi bigarti ja rhi hai yeh larki"

Yahya looked at izzah's pout then back at sophia telling her while holding izzah's hand....

"Chachi mujhy koi masla nhi hai agar wo mujhy tum bhi kehti hai to, i know she respects me, she don't have to say these AP and all. Or mujhy kuch chahiye hua to mein khud ly lun ga usko yeh sab krny ki zarurat nhi."

Zobiya looked at sophia and said...

"Yeh lagany dyta hai tumhy hath apni biwi ko."

Sophia nodded in disbelief but smiled at bit... izzah smiled at yahya sitting close to him while zobiya asked the butler to give water to yahya.... 

........................

Stopping here only!
Waiting for the reviews

#OkThanksBye