1

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

........................

Kainat huffed putting another piece of lays in her mouth as she looked at her best friend with a  boring face. Abeeha rolled her eyes at kainat saying.

"Why don't you ask aunty to say anything? Its not like uncle will not listen to you all."

Kainat huffed and she further told abeeha.

"Ammi also thinks that he is good for me, keh rhi thi ky bahir chali jaoun gi to udher study continue kr lun. And most importantly he lives alone in London, mujh sy nhi raha jy ga itni bari family mein, akely hi theek hun."

HAbeeha growled at this and pouted while having her strawberry milkshake.

.....................

Kainat was laying on the couch in the living room with a novel in her hand when her mother came there all dressed up and moved her hand on Kainat's hair.

"Mein or baba ja rhy hayn ammi ki traf, Asfar Chacha bahir hi hayn to wo Kashif ky liay darwaza khol dyn gy, or nafia baji bhi kitchen mein hi hayn."

Kainat nodded with a smile and saying a bye to her parents got back to her novel. After an hour or so Kashif came home with a loud salam. Kainat looked at her brother who took a seat on the single couch asking Kainat with a frown.

"Tum ku nhi gai ammi abbu ky sath?"

Kainat put her novel upside down on the coffee table and told her brother.

"Wsy hi, or udher sab akathy hoty hayn to mujhy nhi acha lagta."

Kashif nodded in disbelief thinking of her sister not liking gatherings, and their nano's place is full of people where their 3 mamu's live with their big families.

Nonetheless Kashif had his dinner with his sister who filled him up with her mother telling her about her study after marriage.

......................

Shah Haveli

Aisha smiled brightly sitting beside her mother looking at her nephews and nieces who were the happiness of the haveli, some were bickering, some were playing Play Station, and so on.

"Kainat or Kashif ku nhi ay?"

Sumaira, aisha's elder bhabhi asked on which aisha told her.

"Kashif ny office sy ana tha bhabhi to is liay ghaar hi reh gai!"

Sumaira nodded passing a cup of to tea to aisha, thanking her bhabhi and asking her.

"Jazil wapis kab a rha hai bhabhi?"

"Uska to puchu hi mat, buil hi gaya hai ky aik ghaar bhi hai or maa baap bhi."

Sumaira spoke immediately sitting beside her husband, aisha chuckled and then looked at her father before speaking.

"Abbu jaan apsy kuch baat krni thi."

Abbas urged her to speak and she told them.

"Kainat ky liay aik rishta aya hai!"

All the elders looked at aisha and umer was the first one to speak.

"Kainat to abhi bht choti hai! Or us ki parhai bhi to puri nhi hui hai!"

Fida nodded and he continued.

"G bhai, par humy rishta acha laga, larka london mein kaam krta hai, or us ky ghaar walon ko koi masla nhi agar kainat udher ja ky apni study complete kry."

Aisha looked at her father who was looking down at his hands thinking about something.

"Abbu jaan!"

Abbas looked at aisha and taking a breathe spoke.

"Agar tum dono ko rishta acha laga hai to koi masla nhi hai, lakin aik dfa un ky bary mein pata zarur krwa lyna, baki jahan kainat ka naseeb hai wahin jana hai usny."

Aisha smiled at her father and sipped her tea but everyone sitting there were thinking about something.

.......................

Jazil sighed massaging his forehead sitting in front his apple laptop, holding his phone with the other hand.

"Ammi nhi a sakta, bht kaam hai aj kaal."

"Keh asy rhy ho jsy kisi dusry nulk mein ho, aik din ki baat hai, phupho ny kaha special kaha tha mujhy ky tumhy bulay!"

Sumaira spoke to her son in strict voice and jazil said resting with the back rest of the chair.

"Hn ai thi phupho ki call, lakin ammi Karachi bht dur hai Islamabad sy, 1 din lag jy ga anay mein!"

"Baas baatain krwalo, kro kaam apna, mujhy bht kaam hayn!"

Sumaira spoke angrily and Jazial sighed looking at the phone, but he was also right, his company had asked him to be the head of the project for 2 years in karachi, and it has been almost 11 months since he had gone back to his hometown Islamabad, he miss everyone over there but then he can't leave his work also, jazil had worked hard to get on this position, he was the head of the designing of the company.

Their family had a business of export of football and his father and chachu's worked in that, after them their kids had opted to work in business companies owing yo their different education, thou they help their parents in the warehouse but have their own jobs to look forward.

.....................

Fida and Kashif sat beside each other as kashif told his father about all the details he gor about the guy who'a alliance came for Kainat, they look like a happy family, father working in a bank, mother as a housewife, sister studying in the university, and the guy lives abroad working in a nice company as a assistant director.

And later in the might as fida hit the bed with his wife he told aisha about everything and they decided to say yes to the proposal, as their daughter had already told them that she is fine with any decision their will take.

And in the following days it was announced that KAINAT FIDA KHAN was going to be engaged with SAAD HAMZA BUTT in a small gathering on the coming Thursday.

........................

This story is a real one!
Like i got to know this from someone i know!
So yes sometimes this is the reality