1

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

....................

The Spall mansion was in chaos.... Eveyone was doing somtying except for the one person who was sulking in her room...

"Izzah!"

A loud voiced reached her ears so she got up with an irritated face and walked out of her room which was on the 1st floor...

"G mama."

She shouted equally loud standing in the stair case...

"Jldi sy nechay pohncho nhi to juttay ky sath mar pry gi."

Izzah groaned at this.... If her mother is saying that then she will absolutely do it without any regret... so making a really irritated and bad face she walked down the stairs only to be bumped with Samar....

"Kya hai?"

Izzah literally lashed out on him who galred at her asking...

"Masla kya hai tumhy bhai sy?"

Izzah's ears turned red saying....

"I hate him."

And stomping her foot she walked away who samar nodded in disbelief.... Here in the living room hammad and seerat were sitting and all they could do was to look at each other wuth a sigh.....

Izzah looked at her tayi ammi who is her favourite even more than her own mother... her tayi ammi was beeming with happiness.... Why won't seh? Her son was coming back to her after 7 longs years.... Izzah eventually smiled looking at her beautiful smile on her tayi ammi's lips and going to her kissed her cheek side hugging her....

Zobiya looked at izzaha nd smiled more asking her....

"Kahan thi?"

Izzah looked at her and told her looking at her mother and chachi who were busy in cooking....

"Room mein."

Zobiya gave her a look and izzah pouted saying...

"Acha na, i will behave."

Zobiya chuckled a kissed her forehead saying....

"Jao safa or hina dhund bula rhi thi tumhy."

Izzah puffed her face and walked out from there to search for Safa and Hina... finally she found them inside yahya's room... izzah groaned and standing out called the duo...

"Mujhy ku dhund rhi thi?"

Hina and Safa both turned and looked at Izzah and Safa spoke....

"Kya kr rhi thi room mein, kaam kro hamary sath mood sahi ho jy ga thora."

"Ab kahan mood sahi hoga mera."

Izzah said like a matter of fact and earned a glare from safa and a chuckled from hina...

"Anyways, mein is kamry mein nhi a rhi, koi or kaam hai to batay."

Safa huffed and said...

"Acha wo ammi ky kamry sy new wali bedsheet hi la do, hum dono saaf kr lyty hayn room."

Izzah made a face but walked down to get the bedsheets.... The whole day went by with Izzah doing all the works said by others with a swollen face....

........................

Izzah sat in her room holding her novel.... Her mother send her to the room to get ready as she was in her loose trouser and long t-shurt with a dupatta around her neck.... But izzah was least interested in meeting the person so she opted to stay in the room....

She heard tte carn horn and then everyone's excited and happy voice... and in this she could only sulk... 5 mins passed and the door of her room got opened...

"Izzah mama nechay bula rhi hain!"

Rehab her brother came to call her and on this she just spoke...

"Mujhy nhi ana nechay, ap sab log bethy."

Rehab gave her a serious look saying...

"Get up, get dressed and come down, you have 5 mins."

Izzah opened her mother to say something but Rehab dodged her saying...

"5 mins."

And he went away closing the door....

...................

Yahya smiled as he listened her mother complaining about him not being in Pakistan from so long... he was sitting beside his mother and on the other side sat his grandmother Seerat...

"A rhi hai."

Rehab came there from the stairs and infromed Sophia about Izzah... Yahya unknowingly thought about his cousin but then again listened to her grandmother.... After 5 mins they all listened the foot steps and looked at the stairs so did yahya...

There came Izzah wearing a light pink trouser shirt and printed georgette dupatta around her chest... her hair were tied in a loose braid... Yahya looked at Izzah remembering her every feature... her slim nose, her perfect jaw bone, her little heavy cheeks, her big round brown colored eyes...

Yahya remembered her being all fussy in ber teenage.... Thou her appearance was not alot different but he couldn't help but to think if she is still fussy or not...

Izzah came and sat beside her chachi while Yahya continued to talk to everyone.... All the time they sat together Izzah was busy glaring at yahya and saying things in her mind....

...................

After long!
How was it?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye