2

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

Kainat stared at the ring on her left hand, it was a beautiful single dimond ring, the ring shinned brightly as the light fell on her but kainat had no expression on her face, she just kept thinking and thinking about the ring.

It has been almost a year to her engagement but not for once she had talked to her fiancé. It's not like she was prohibited to talk to him, but it was the other way round because her fiancé never called her or even sent a message.

This made kainat think about so many things like his ignorance towards her on their engagement day, but her in-laws loved her alot, they often visit Kainat with some gifts and her mother-in-law called her at least in a week.

Kainat thought that saad didn't wanted to talk to her before their marriage but an unknown fear came to her and she talked to her mother about it 2 months ago, that made her parents go to Saad's house to have a talk with his parents with Ali and Abbas.

"Nhi aisha g, baas usko naya naya promotion mila hua hai to wo udher hi busy rehta hai, mujhy bhi call krny ka time nhi milta, mein baat karun gi us sy ky ab ghaar ay or apni dulhan ko ly jy apny sath. Ap fikar na kry koi aysi baat nhi hai."

This was what her mother-in-law told them but since then no one was at peace because nothing changed after that too. So then it was her mamu's who took the charge of getting to know about the things, her father was the only son of his parents so he didn't had any kind of support but her maternal family was way too kind enough to take care of them.

Jazil who came back a week ago got to know about the senario as he also didn't came to the engagement even after everyone calling him, but as he was back he told his father and dada jaan that he will ask his friend to look at it who lives in london.

Kainat sighed as she looked outside the window when two cars stopped in the porch and this made kainat look down and found her nana abbu with her mamu and jazil and wali coming out of the car.

Kainat frowned and walked down the stairs taking a dupatta around her chest. As she stepped in the living room everyone looked at kainat. Abbas called out kainat who nodded and walking to her nana abbu sat beside him.

"Kesi hai meri beti?"

Kainat just looked at her mamu's who were talking to her father and brother in a distance.

"Nana abbu kya hua hai?"

She asked slowly and Abbas sighing held kainat's hand where the ring was settled.

"Yeh apki nhi rahi meri jaan."

Kainat frowned and looked at her nana abbu who told her holding her hand in his wrinkled ones.

"Us larky ny london mein pehly sy shadi ki hui hai, us ki aik beti bhi hai, us ky ghaar walon ko yeh baat pata thi lakin phir bhi usny ny yeh rishta kiya ky shued un ka beta badal jy."

As reality dawned upon her tears brimmed in her eyes while aisha just hugged her daughter while the men took care of Fida and Kashif who were way to angry, jazil and wali were controlling kashif while the shah brothers consoled fida.

.......................

Kainat laid on her bed thinking about everything and tears flowing from her eyes. She didn't loved that guy but she had some expectations which got ruined in a moment. Her parents had gone to saad's house while her wali stayed back till they come. He was in the living room taking to her mother while kainat in her room.

Just then the door of her room got opened and abeeha came running to her best friend.

"Kainat."

Abeeha called her who wiped her tears and looked at abeeha.

"Yeh sab?"

"Jhoota tha wo, makar tha, jaan chut gai meri us sy or us ky ghaar walon sy!"

Kainat spoke with ber teary eyes. Abeeha just came forward and hugged her best friend, she knew no matther what he says the broken engagement hurted kainat to some extent.

"Stop crying, he is not worthy of your tears meri jaan."

Abeeha consoled her best friend who after a while stopped crying and abeeha spoke.

"Promise me ky tum us begairat insan ky liay nhi roo gi."

Kainat nodded her head wiping her face and abeeha smiling side hugged her mumbling.

"I love you my best friend!"

"Me too."

Kainat spoke with a little bit of smile which made abeeha sigh and smile at the same time.

......................

Next chapter posting soon!
Also commenting doesn't hurt!